It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Responds to Biden's Remarks to Katie Kouric.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Rush is brilliant and has a way of cutting through the political babble and clear things up. He fans away the smoke curtain and puts things in perspective for average citizens to understand.

Here is a transcript from Rush's show and Katie Couric interviewing Biden

Katie:"You talked about tax cuts. There's been quite a brouhaha about your comment that paying higher taxes for those making a lot of money is the patriotic thing to do. Your vice presidential rival, Governor Palin, said to the rest of America, that's not patriotism; raising taxes is about killing jobs and hurting small business and making things worse."

www.rushlimbaugh.com...
yeah..I would say Biden just got owned...

[edit on 24-9-2008 by Fathom]

Mod Note: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/24/08 by FredT]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

This is Rush's BRILLIANT response that was edited out by a mod:

RUSH: You know, I don't care how powerful you think you are, there's one principle, senator, you need to understand: It's not your money. And when you start talking about who does and who does not need a tax -- that's none of your business. And, Senator, the last I looked the federal government spending, what, $2.9 trillion. Senator, do you think, rather than raise taxes on anybody, that if you want to give the middle class, however you define it, a tax cut, why do you have to take it from some other citizen? Why don't you take it from your own damn stockpile at the US Treasury? There's so much fraud and so much redundancy in government programs, don't tell me you can't find a little money out of $2.9 trillion, to give a tax cut to? Why does it have to come out of everybody else's pocket. You guys have the biggest stash of money in the whole country.
Rush Limbaugh

www.rushlimbaugh.com...

Biden got owned!

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Fathom]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Maybe if you say "Biden got owned" a few more times you'll fulfill your goal of trying to rile people up just for the sake of riling people up.

Newsflash: The American people have been getting "owned" by both parties for a long time now.

Peace

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
This is Rush's BRILLIANT response that was edited out by a mod:

You don't have to be BRILLIANT to come up with that response, just a tax paying American citizen with a little bit of common sense. In fact, the fact that this is Limbaugh's statement is pretty solid proof that you don't have to be brilliant to come up with such a response. He's a tool. An "entertainer" who basis his comedy on current political events.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Limbaugh is no more real news than the daily show. We've tried trickle down economics for so long that a lot of people still think it works. How about letting the masses have their money and spend it on good businesses rather than giving every big corporation with a stable of lawyers mega tax breaks while they suck the life out of America and put it into the Cayman Islands or Switzerland. I can't believe people still listen to Rush Limberger.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I would love to see Biden and Rush in a caged death match. Neither one of them knows what is good for America. Rush is just a tool for the Republican party. Ditto for Biden and the Democrats. Rush loves to talk like an authority, but he never backs up his bs with data. Biden is just an ordinary blowhard.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Maybe if you say "Biden got owned" a few more times you'll fulfill your goal of trying to rile people up just for the sake of riling people up.

Newsflash: The American people have been getting "owned" by both parties for a long time now.

Peace
You being a moderator should know better than to post an inflamatory post as you did.
in my opinion your post should be tagged for "ptrolling"

new topics

top topics

join