It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Pre Speech/Post Speech Thoughts and Dissection

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I am starting this thread as an ATS collaborative effort to comment and dissect Bush's speech to the nation about our economy.
I think having all of our views, thoughts, comments, opinions and a general dissection of the speech in one place could help us shed a better light on the situation.
ATS Sound off, here we go...
5 minutes and counting

[edit on 24-9-2008 by SEEWHATUDO]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
2 differnt soundtracks.. PAY MASSIVE ATTENTION SOMETHING IF Fudged up CNN feed is not the same at all as the Fox feed.. Hit record now!!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Differnt sound tracks!!! trippy bad.. very hard to pay attention in two directions and post

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
He's reading from a telleprompter. But he is not stuttering. And it is so much dribble.

I expected nothing less.

The new meds must be working. Or the partial frontal lobotomy.

[edit on 9/24/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
They are definataly off but it could just be their equipment couldn't it?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
fox feed over cnn feed continues... it is around 60 seconds delayed

Wow that was a super heavy delay... My after thoughts are this... That was alot of hot air and BS and I wont be getting that 15 minutes of my life back... As far as inspiring speechs go that was not. As far as his finical education lesson went it was about as informative as his public speaking ability...

And I have no faith that this bail out package will do much more other than line the pockets of those that put us into this depression in the first place.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by titorite]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
forget the equipment, did you listen to what he said?

he tried to explain why the economy is so bad
he even said that the economy has been declining for "ten years"
i didnt notice the decline till about 2005

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I wonder how many takes that took. It was as canned as a Brittney Spears voice over. Bloody hell.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
"The wolf is at the door!"

So overplayed with these cluckas....

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I can't listen to this idiot lie anymore! Pure bovine feces! He's putting it all on Wall Street, without owning up to government deregulation being the root cause in the first place! Damn! My ears are bleeding!!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Deseis1204

It doesn't surprise you that he would lie does it? I didnt notice the decline before 06.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
i was watching NBC and lost picture towards the beginning but still had audio. anyone else have that happen?

the declining economy for ten years was a reference to the passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act which lightened the regulations on the financial markets. That started the snow ball effect that we are dealing with now.

Wonder how many people he won over with his speech to bailout the crooks?

link   
Hmmmm Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm, dark laughter. The rich and pawned attempting to bail the rich and pawned.

It is to laugh. It just gets better each and every day. And I hope I'm on the black list not the red. Because I don't want to be 'reprogrammed'.

link   
His lips were moving so we know he was not telling the truth. It looked as if even HE wasn't buying it. Canned? You bet! It looked like an 80's blue screened sci-fi flick.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I can think of no better argument against this bailout than the fact *he* is for it.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4thefight
reply to post by Deseis1204

It doesn't surprise you that he would lie does it? I didnt notice the decline before 06.

aw come on of course it doesnt surprise me....during the clinton years our economy was prospering...and then BOOM! bush is in office, gas prices go up, 9/11...war on terrorism....war in iraq and afghanistan....now maybe iran....i'll be happy when he gets out of office honestly, but i dont think that the economy will recover till after the next president's term is over...2012 maybe (what a famous year, i know, no eow prophecy though)

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This whole speach gave me the most erie Déjà vu! This [snip] has been really bothering me all day long. I really dont know where we are headed but I do get the strong feeling we have been threw this before.
America has been dead for some time now.
Welcome to the modern Amerakia! Where the old laws have no holding and new laws are put into place.
They will buy everything up at the low low price, and horde it all for themselfs. However I belive this is just a front to something bigger, covered up that none of us see. I sense something, and I have been here before. I always knew death would come for me sooner or later. I have always known the end was around the corner. I have lived my life, and done much. I've loved, and I've lived plenty. I am not afraid!

link   

Originally posted by Mercenary2007
i was watching NBC and lost picture towards the beginning but still had audio. anyone else have that happen?

the declining economy for ten years was a reference to the passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act which lightened the regulations on the financial markets. That started the snow ball effect that we are dealing with now.

Wonder how many people he won over with his speech to bailout the crooks?

probably all of the republican sheeple bought it, and people that dont think for themselves, and people that dont have access to ATS

link   
He looked pale and ill. I think that he is finally realizing he is a total screwup.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
He's been looking pale and ill since his last meeting with Putin at the olympics. He looks like hell.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join