It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where was the media on this one?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hey media I heard about this by my people that were in washington when it went down and I spoke about this a good year before it is now recorded in the U.S. House of Representives where were you people on this one.

H.RES.1258

Resolved, That President George W. Bush be impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors, and that the following articles of impeachment be exhibited to the United States Senate: (Introduced in House)

Bush Pwned

P.S. More Scandles to come on Mr. Bush and Other Associates but you wont be able to prove I had anything to do with and no one can prove a thing.

Falcon

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'd love to see him Publicly executed.

I'd pay a years salary to see it actually.

Damn, talk about a way to get rid of National Debt! Sell tickets to Bush's execution! Everyone will wanna go!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverSurrender
I'd love to see him Publicly executed.

I'd pay a years salary to see it actually.

Damn, talk about a way to get rid of National Debt! Sell tickets to Bush's execution! Everyone will wanna go!

The only problem is if you get rid of the national debt, there wouldn't be any money in circulation. As all money that is created is loaned out, to pay it all back means everyone would just have to give there money back.

And even after all the money was given back, it still wouldn't be enough because the interest money is never created.

Plus, people only make the amount of money they do in a year because they money is constantly changing hands. Start paying it back and people will quickly be poor.

BUT, might be worth a try anyway, not like it's all bad

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by falcon

The link did not work for me but this is still pretty interesting. With the way the media has been over the last decade or so, I can only imagine what we would all "know" without the internet to spread news so far so fast so permanently.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
One of these ones should work.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

PDF

PDF File Link

[edit on 24-9-2008 by falcon]

new topics

top topics

join