It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H.R. 2755: Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

If something happened to Ron Paul there will be a million people to replace him, or more. NIGHTMARE for the puppeteers.

This thing is going grassroots and back to the woodsheds of America. Everyone has to remember to constantly LIE TO THE MEDIA, pollsters, officials and drop the write in bomb on election day. Spread the word to families and friends, telling them to do the same and do treat the opinion makers with contempt.

This bill would be wonderful, but a YEAR is farrrrr too long. A lot of things can happen in a year. It is a start and shows that the idea is out in the wild now. Once a fire is lit it only gets bigger if enough people rally around to ensure no one dowses the flame.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
if there was proof about the jfk thing there wouldn't be the world as we know it today
but i personally cant tell you why i have organs, i have no proof but that doesn't mean i dont have organs, theres alot of things we dont have proof on and unfortunately thats a situation we may not have proof of except what the story stands as now

on topic tho i feel that this is a great idea and needs to be successful due to US not the U.S.

BUT US

we need to stand up for this bill

do what we can

talk about it on message boards...send the message to everyone you know

but on top of debating and discussing it here

go out with me
go out with US
go to the places that we must to get answers

organize people and go to the news stations
go to the political offices
go to the white house
we have the million man march, etc
lets have a march for US

i cant make a difference
you cant make a difference
but WE as US can make a difference

it wont happen in one day
wont happen in a week

but if everyone of us here on this thread goes and actually does something about it
if all of us who believe in this call our news stations every hour
email, mail, call, go down in person and ask to speak to someone
do anything we possibly can to make our voices heard
they can stifle my voice
they can stifle yours
but they can not stifle millions

if you believe in something, and you know somethings needs to change, if you demand the change that this election is all about then demand to speak to someone, demand for someone to hear your voice and when enough of us together do the same thing they will realize theres only a few of them and the rest of the world is us, if we stand up they cant win

but PLEASE ppl do it intelligently

we will get nowhere with violence

this is not a war violence can win for the good guy
this is a war who needs men like martin luther king and jfk
people who will go out and actually use their voice until it is heard

im not MLK but i too have a dream, ive had it as a child, its guided my path in life
that dream is that i know 1 day this world can be the peaceful, exciting, happy, innocent life that we all deserve free from pain

but the only way that will ever happen is if we try

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Must see video.

video.google.com...

The truth is, before the Federal Reserve there were many other central banks in America controlled by private hands and most president assassinations had something to do with opposing the central bankers. In fact the entire U.S and World history was made by evil Bankers it seems.

There is no escape, if a country starts to get out of debt they just crash the stock market until the country is full of debt again.

And what is happening in the U.S and around the world now (yes, exactly the same thing is starting to happen in Europe, you'll see soon enough) is just what happened many times before. They crash the economy until everyone starts selling everything they have for pennies to pay their debts. The Banks then buy everything or take it as debt payment, and voilà, they get to own everything for just pennies on the dollar. They can then put the economy back on track again and all those pennies they spent will be worth millions.

It's the perfect scam.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
let's make this happen!

good find bro,thanks

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Me thinks me smell a trap!

H.R. 2755 - who sponsored that puppy?

Most intelligent post on this thread. What is the source? Who sponsored it? What ties and affiliations do they have?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Let's take action...

capwiz.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Yes, a trap, it may just be. How else would they be able to put the Amero on the table if not by getting rid of the Fed? i`m all for getting rid of the Fed, but, only if they are going to set up our own government run banking system, that being in just the United States, not North America.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
ATS is prone to doom and gloom, so I've very happy to see this. I can just tell that Ron Paul will be right behind it!

GO LIBERTY

... and I'm not even american.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

I really hope your right about this. It would be so easy for them to slip the Amero into this, that it`s not even funny.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Thomas Jefferson had the answer to our crisis!!! Bailout problem solved

believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.
—Thomas Jefferson, 1802

capwiz.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I really hope your right about this. It would be so easy for them to slip the Amero into this, that it`s not even funny.

The SPONSOR of the bill is right at the beginning of the link.
Ron Paul has been talking about eliminating the Fed for Decades, and if anyone had read my signature, you would not have needed to Post Jefferson's remark about private banks. In addition, Ron Paul has been speaking out against the NAU and the Amero from the time it became a topic.

H.R. 2755: Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act

To abolish the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal reserve banks, to repeal the Federal Reserve Act, and for other purposes.

Track H.R. 2755
The feed for this bill includes all major activity on this bill, activity on amendments, references in the Congressional Record, and relevant upcoming committee meetings.

Primary Source

See H.R. 2755 on THOMAS for the official source of information on this bill.
What is a House Bill (H.R.)?

A bill must be passed by both the House and Senate and then be signed by the President before it becomes law.

Overview
Sponsor:
Rep. Ronald Paul [R-TX](no cosponsors)
Cosponsors [as of 2008-08-30]

Bill Text: Summary | Full Text
Occurred: Introduced Jun 15, 2007
Not Yet Occurred: Scheduled for Debate -
Not Yet Occurred: Voted on in House -
Not Yet Occurred: Voted on in Senate -
Not Yet Occurred: Signed by President -
This bill is in the first step in the legislative process. Introduced bills go first to committees that deliberate, investigate, and revise them before they go to general debate. The majority of bills never make it out of committee. Keep in mind that sometimes the text of one bill is incorporated into another bill, and in those cases the original bill, as it would appear here, would seem to be abandoned. [Last Updated: Aug 29, 2008]
Last Action: Jun 15, 2007: Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Thanks for that read. Why do I get the feeling, Ron Paul is about the only one in Washington we can trust anymore? Wow, that`s sad.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I just wrote my congressman about this HR 2755 bill.We should all strike while the iorn is hot.Congress has been inundated with contacts concerning this proposed bailout. They are feeling the pressure.I can just see them squirming like a worm in hot ashes.If enough people raise hell they have to listen,or it becomes an issue when election time rolls around again.

They work for us!! Make them hear you!!

God bless Ron Paul

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Sorry for the delay

On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. The Christian Law Fellowship has exhaustively researched this matter through the Federal Register and Library of Congress. We can now safely conclude that this Executive Order has never been repealed, amended, or superceded by any subsequent Executive Order. In simple terms, it is still valid.

President Kennedy's Executive Order 11110 [the full text is displayed further below] gave the Treasury Department the explicit authority: "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This means that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation based on the silver bullion physically held there. As a result, more than $4 billion in United States Notes were brought into circulation in $2 and $5 denominations. $10 and $20 United States Notes were never circulated but were being printed by the Treasury Department when Kennedy was assassinated. It appears obvious that President Kennedy knew the Federal Reserve Notes being used as the purported legal currency were contrary to the Constitution of the United States of America.

"United States Notes" were issued as an interest-free and debt-free currency backed by silver reserves in the U.S. Treasury. We compared a "Federal Reserve Note" issued from the private central bank of the United States (the Federal Reserve Bank a/k/a Federal Reserve System), with a "United States Note" from the U.S. Treasury issued by President Kennedy's Executive Order. They almost look alike, except one says "Federal Reserve Note" on the top while the other says "United States Note". Also, the Federal Reserve Note has a green seal and serial number while the United States Note has a red seal and serial number.

Again, according to our own research, just five months after Kennedy was assassinated, no more of the Series 1958 "Silver Certificates" were issued either, and they were subsequently removed from circulation. Perhaps the assassination of JFK was a warning to all future presidents not to interfere with the private Federal Reserve's control over the creation of money. It seems very apparent that President Kennedy challenged the "powers that exist behind U.S. and world finance". With true patriotic courage, JFK boldly faced the two most successful vehicles that have ever been used to drive up debt:

Source

More about Executive Order 11110

The thrust of the Order returned the authority to issue new silver certificates (and specify denominations) back to the U.S. Treasury.

This executive order allowed for the Federal Reserve System to distribute and exchange currency at lower denominations that met the growing economic need. The authoritative basis for the Order was substantially nullified in 1982 with the passage of Public Law 97-258.

The Order was never directly reversed. However, Section 1(j) of Executive Order 10289, which was added by Section 1(a) of Executive Order 11110, was revoked when Ronald Reagan signed Executive Order 12608 in 1987.

Now the government archives say something different about this

Executive Order 11100
Establishing the President's Commission on Registration and Voting Participation

Signed: March 30, 1963
Federal Register page and date: 28 FR 3149; April 2, 1963
Amended by: EO 11134, December 20, 1963

Perhaps it was attached as another order , or perhaps the archives have edited their text with malicous intent?

Content of E.O. 11110

By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 301 of title 3 of the United States Code, it is ordered as follows:
SECTION 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 19, 1951, as amended, is hereby further amended --

(a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following subparagraph (j):

"(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of section 43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821 (b)), to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of any outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver currency for their redemption," and

(b) By revoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof.

SEC. 2. The amendment made by this Order shall not affect any act done, or any right accruing or accrued or any suit or proceeding had or commenced in any civil or criminal cause prior to the date of this Order but all such liabilities shall continue and may be enforced as if said amendments had not been made.

JOHN F. KENNEDY
THE WHITE HOUSE,

The importance is in paragraph J, but I am having a difficult time finding the actual content of the Federal Emergency Relief Act os May 12, 1933 Which is the only act related to that date passed that year that I know of. Amazing how much laws can be tied into past laws. Man The code is a mess.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Hi,

Last night I just happened to watched the late Aaron Russo's movie - America: Freedom to Fascism. The link was sent to me by a friend and I was told to watch it from about the 1 hour mark. Anyone interested in what Ron Paul had to say to Aaron should watch.

Anyone know how old the movie is? I know Aaron has been dead for over a year.

video.google.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Why does president Andrew Jackson's tombstone bear the inscription:

"I killed the bank"

???????

The answer to that question answers just about EVERY question about our current predicaments.....

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The speech that got John F. Kennedy Killed

Just watch and listen and you'll hear that it's as relevant today as it was back then.

www.john-f-kennedy.net...

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Maya00a]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
It should be noted, Ron Paul has proposed this bill 3 times before...

1999, 2002, 2003:
www.govtrack.us...

Get out and write letter, make some phone calls.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
This act, the Federal Reserve Abolition Act, is your solution!

This is what you should be writing/calling your Congressmen demanding.

I'm glad this was posted

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The bill will most likely be killed off. If it does pass then the people will owe the government money, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was with the interest. With that being said, I think the government will still owe the Federal Reserve shareholders the interest of the loans. So even if the FED were to become abolished the shareholders still receive the money owed to them.

The plan to make millions without really doing much has worked like a charm. Just think about it. The FED shareholders are doing nothing but printing money, paying a small fee to print every dollar, then loan it to banks with interest. The banks then loan that money to us charging interest. With all the money circulating no one thought they were being bamboozled.

The banks earn money just for loaning money to you, and the FED earn money by loaning money to the banks. Why on Earth would the government not do that? They can make the interest low and fund schools, aid-funds and etc. with the extra money.

That's a pretty big scam if you ask me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join