It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists discover Dark Flow

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
For all they know beyond the visable universe there could be a universal size mcdonalds getting there hamburgers burgled by hamburglar

seriously thats how much they know about this

edit to add: They always BEEF these thoeries up to make them sound really intresting and out of this world BUT at the end of the day like I said before they are still only dreams theories and speculation,
before looking out there we need to know more about whats closer to home first.

NO PUN INTENDED

[edit on 9/25/2008 by altered_states]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Wellllll, considering we are on the surface of a planet spinning about its center, revolving around a sun which is the center of our solar system, which is spinning around the center of our galaxy, isn't it reasonable to assume that our KNOWN univers is spinning around something so big we can't even see it.

Look, we aren't even close to begining to explain the workings of the universe. A few generations ago, we didn't know what electricity was, how can people expect us to have all the answers already.

It is the equivielant of, "Are we there Yet?"

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I like to think that our universe is a huge ocean/puddle/pond and our solar system is an atom like body or a molecule of some sort. Maybe we are all part of a living body! Who knows!

Maybe 2012 we will be born from the womb we are in or ejected from the anus of the body in one giant splush!

This seems to reinforce my view that there's something completely different to what we think the universe is.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This is very interesting - star for you..

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
the dark stuff is what filled the universe before the big bang...all matter we see now came from the big bang ( hole punched into this universe from another ).. just like oil and washing liquid dont mix matter and dark matter repel each other..thats why stars planets etc or sphere shaped because thats the tightest shape it can be squeezed equally on all sides.. the dark flow they have seen is merely dark matter flowing between two eras of dense matter...

Sure, and from where did matter appear in that other Universe? What Big-Bang caused that 100% matter Universe in the first place? And since it was a 100% matter Universe and the Universes are growing what's at the edges of that Universe? Walls? Surely it couldn't have a vacuum without matter... And why would matter be sucked into our Universe if our "dark matter" Universe repelled it? I could go on and on and on...

Someone already posted what the Universe really is like, geniuses like Tesla and Leedskalnin knew science was all wrong but no one listened to them and like Tesla said: The present is theirs, the future is mine.

Einstein figured out a piece of the puzzle, the letters between C and M in the Alphabet. Well guess what, the Alphabet starts in A and ends in Z and until scientists get this into their heads they will never know anything about the universe.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Dark matter is nothing more than a mathematical fudge factor. An embarrassing 96% of a fudge. As embarrassing as this so called piece of science should be.
Plasma can be in dark mode and not give of light. The term electron flux or electron strahl constitutes an electric current, they just don't like to refer to it as electricity but all electricity is is flowing particles and charge.
The currents form there own magnetic field and in turn are affected by it.
The way to accelerate particles on Earth is in an electric field, why not in space?
No invisible force from another dimension is needed.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by squiz]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I actually laughed when I read the title of this thread, Dark flow, god, next well have a Discovery channel documentary on this "big new mystery.

Whats next, Dark pool, they really havint got a clue and its not their fault, its te unfortunate fact that the science they were brought up on is as twisted as the concept of "dark matter"

Oh adn last 2 poster, great points.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Maybe the dark flows are the highways of wormholes and black holes
who can tell at this point. i would definatly want study into this interesting discovery because i feel that if we find the use and cause of these dark flows, it could add about 40% more understanding to the human race.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I like how they always go with, "oh its dark, we cant see these things" there whole operation is in the dark. i cant wait til next spring when the LHC does nothing new and they have to go WAY back to the core of physics and start over.

I always get off topic.

I get so mad when i look at the life of Tesla. it angers me that someone so bright was widely ignored. wireless energy? sounds alot better than looking at all these ugly pylons and crap. a light wall? if he had received backing i bet we would have playstation 9's and hhddbvd players by now. Anybody who can reinvent the light bulb and make 200,000 of them in less than a month is the man in my book.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by drsmooth23]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Vehemens

all universes or in there own bubble . these bubbles press against each other and when the pressure gets to great 2 bubbles become one...each separate universe bubble has its own type of matter that either repels or attracts to form a new type of matter..the more bubbles that collide with each other the bigger the universe in that bubble..hope this helps you...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by drsmooth23

hahahaha. that warranted a reply from an unknown lurking toker.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Yeah, it seems funny to me that everything new further supports the idea of the electric universe. The whole universal model needs to be changed in the mainstream, stupid scientists after funding.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by drsmooth23

I already told that in my webpages three years ago. Outside visible Universe it is very thiny/density energyconcentration where it is lot of more energy what visible Universe have together. That energyconcentration expanding and emit energywaves who have nature of galaxy! All our visible Universe energy is from that expanding energyconcentration.

onesimpleprinciple com

youtube videos with nickname Etimespace

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

A guru says that the earth is supported on the back of a tiger which stands upon an elephant which in turn stands on the back of a giant turtle. When asked what the turtle stands on, he says "Ah, after that it is turtles all the way down."

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I believe in time we will come to discover that dark energies were what gave birth to matter as we know it. In fact I believe that dark energy is the force responsible for gravity because it is an all encompassing crushing force. It pushes outwards always and forever, and when it encounters an energy pocket which resists its push it in time totally encompasses and crushes this "snag" - forcing it into a higher dimension which we percieve as light.

This is of course a hypothesis with no basis in any standing scientific evidence, only intuition.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by EternitysDream]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ionized
It isn't dark matter, it is plasma. Gravity has little to do with it, electromagnetism has a lot to do with it.

I love how these things come as such a surprise to the mainstream, when it is not a surprise at all in plasma cosmology.

i absolutely agree!! everyone also needs to view a video called "Thunderbolts of the Gods" to learn how the known universe really works. plasma carries an electrical current extremely well, and i'd have to say electromagnetics is the main force present in space.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
People. You are paying for these religious people to keep coming up with "cool" science fiction names for every little thing that goes totally against their precious big bang (big scam).

Do you know what this discovery means ?

They didn't discover "Dark Flow". That was what they INVENTED to explain how something on such a huge scale could seem to move in a desired direction and not away from everything else as assumed by the big bang theory. It means that everything is NOT expanding and moving away from eachother. Something that outta put the final nail in the coffin for big bang, but ooooh no no, it's DARK FLOW.... OOOOOOHHH. Yet another mysterious force invented to make the math of the big bang work.

Now these "anomalies" out in the universe are barging in. Each and everyone is EXPECTED by plasma cosmology and each and everyone comes as a SURPRISE to big bang theorists.

Oh common sense where art thou ?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JustAThought

if one was to model the large scale structures of the universe, you would see a strong interconnection between seemingly random structures.

The grap of dark material is strong, indeed.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
How about, instead of an electron being a tiny particle with no mass moving extremely fast, it is a long very thin string, just ever so slightly springy, but not enough to keep it from wrapping around everything. These electrons wrap themselves around proton/neutron tangles, and help to hold them together to form atoms, and molecules, and mass. In air and in a vacuum, these long strings called electrons wrap around each other and form very, very long streams, that anchor themselves to sold forms of matter. This is what creates gravity, and holds the universe together. These stringy electrons also can combine to create their own unique form, creating plasma. This pretty much explains everything to me. Then of course there are the larger, thicker, more springy protons, and thicker but more doughy neutrons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join