It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO PROBES OVER HELSINKI 9/21/08

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I just found this video. I don't think it was posted before because it is new. It looks weird to me. Every time I think they are just stars, they move into another formation. At one point it looks like the big dipper, then they move and a couple more join in.. What do you guys think??

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
As far as odd videos go, it rates right up there but I'd like to see the original video without the inversion and other post production effects. I'm a sceptical bast*rd but I have to say, I'm at a loss to explain this.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yeah, its some weird stuff. For some reason, my sound is not working on my comp. So, I have no idea what is being said if anything. I just posted it because based on what I saw, it looks odd. Thanks for replying. I was starting to think this post was a lost soul

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

I have always been skeptical of lights and circles but when they are in such strange formatios and move around that way, it is still prettyodd.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'm relatively new here, and this is my first post outside of the introductions, but I couldn't help but notice these being eerily similar to lights my partner and I have spotted off a local beach. They turned out to be Chinese Lanterns, much to my disappointment.

As for what is being filmed in the above video, they do look almost identical, though it is hard to make a final judgment with such poor video quality, undoubtedly filmed with a phone.

They seem to almost 'float along' in the same manner, and at no point do they perform any radical movements or change formation. Also, they seem to be moving as slow as the Chinese Lanterns I have seen. Again, that's just my opinion going by what I have seen.

Pity about the video quality, but hey, when these things happen, it's not like we all have high tech cameras set up on tripods to capture such events in high definition glory

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I've never seen Chinese Lanterns before, so I wouldn't know how to tell the difference. I'm convinced that aliens do visit us, so as far as MORE proof.. Its not needed in my eyes. I thought the video was pretty cool though. I wish there was someone that could tell the difference, but when you get a video off of you tube, there is no real way of telling I guess. Thanks for the responses everyone!

new topics

top topics

join