It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federation of Light, 14 october.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Search the internet for the words of this title. Especially a person named Blossom Goodchild has placed some amazing information on her website. It looks to be quite genuine, rather than another hoax. If all goes well and these messages are true, a gigantic shapeship sent by the Galactic Federation of Light (the good guys), will appear over the United States of America for three days straight. Apparently their goal is to open our minds and break through the constant secrecy we're held under by our governments.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
So that's what al that 14th of October talk is about, so do you really think that this ship will show?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
locking thread in THREE TWO ONE, commense lockdown.

yeah sorry OP this thread has been created at least 10 time already, skipper1975 has a good one up already.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

What's this about 14th of october??

I've heard nothing about it.... certainly not 7 times a day every day for the last 2 months....enlighten me.......

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Beware of false channelings and sources of information, so far the only channeler with reliable information about the coming of the Federation of Light at 14 october 2008, is Blossom Goodchild at www.blossomgoodchild.com. If you're interested, check out that website and the link called 'Federation of Light' on her homepage. I stumbled on it by accident, never regretted finding her website.

I have a lot of experience with channelings, although I can't do it myself, friends of mine can.. and more often than not, malevolent entities are the ones sending through (mis)information. So browse all you want, but untill further notice, I would only trust the information given to Blossom Goodchild, she regularly updates her website with more messages and informaiton on this matter.

I guess it does not matter anything whether or not you believe it, as at 14 october 2008 it will become clear if it's true or not. If I were you, I would prepare myself mentally and physically, as many people will start panicking, fearing, despairing.. and others will abuse the chaos to pillage, loot and murder. Even though the spacecraft comes in peace, love and light.. they can't help it that a certain portion of humanity is so fearful, dark or evil of nature.

Stay alert, stay safe and keep your eyes to the skies.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs
yeah sorry OP this thread has been created at least 10 time already, skipper1975 has a good one up already.

Well, apparently one more can't harm, as many have never heard of it before. My aim with this wasn't to make just another thread about the subject, rather than to help guide people into finding the RIGHT information about this subject. As there are a huge amount of sources spreading false information to cause fear and prejudice. I reckoned a new thread will bring that clearer than just another post in an old one.

Get to www.blossomgoodchild.com, hit the 'Federation of Light' link and start reading everything contained in the 3 links attached. Special times are coming, but stay away from negative sources of information, as you don't want your mind to be filled with fear and hate when this ship appears over your heads. I've investigated it throroughly in both material and spiritual ways, this ship really does come in peace, to help us.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
there's an ongoing discussion here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'
please head on over to continue discussing this topic.

top topics

join