It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oops! Colorado McCain camp sends internal e-mail to reporters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Oops! Colorado McCain camp sends internal e-mail to reporters

coloradoindependent.com

The regional spokesman for John McCain in Colorado accidentally sent the campaign’s internal talking points on the candidate’s plans to suspend his campaign to its entire Colorado media list, instead of a list of key volunteers, Wednesday afternoon, PolitickerCO’s Jeremy Pelzer reports.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
WOW!

Told by a reporter that the e-mail had been sent to him and others in the media, Kise said, "****, tell me I didn’t send it to the wrong list.”

This could have been utterly disasterous to the McCain campaign. Imagine if this had contained any additional "behind the scenes" talking points. Part of me has to wonder if this "accident" was intentional, however. I mean, it's the electronic age and these people are supposedly professionals, you'd think they'd triple check their distribution lists & attachments before clicking "send."

coloradoindependent.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24-9-2008 by burdman30ott6]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Could have been a disaster.....

I get all the McCain talking points I would ever need right here at ATS!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
McCain once stated himself he barely knows how to use a PC and send e-mails. Something like that. But I think he's got people doing that for him. And it seems they know exactly what they're doing. On purpose. Looks like strategy to me. That's what he meant by a more transparent government ?

[edit on 24-9-2008 by Benarius]

join