It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four year FEAR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Let start by saying I voted for Bush three times(daddy too) I am a consevative who"s hawkish confused and SCARED!!!
I feel that if McCain is elected I have no dought that we will:::
1.economic collapse
2.Be at war with Iran wich will lead to
3.aggression from and towards Russia and or China
4.A world thats had enough of USA policies and:::
5.create a revolution of almost if not all countries against the "USA"

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I tend to agree with you, although I didn't vote for Bush Sr or Jr.

Anyone who thinks going to war AGAIN with a country (i.e. Iran) under the label of "pre-emptive" measures is in need of serious help.

I personally believe with McCain or Obama, we are doomed for economic collapse. Neither of them have the experience needed to deal with this situation-granted McCain appears more delluded about the whole issue than Obama, but still, I have this feeling that it could get much worse before it gets better.

As for bombing Iran - I think it is unlikely either McCain or Obama would go that far. If this does happen, I am moving.

I wonder what if it would have been any different if Al Gore/Leiberman had been in the position of power instead. Any thoughts on that?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
yes I have often wondered as well whay would gore have did after 9/11!!I dont think getting bin laden would have been any more productive but we would not be in "Iraq.
I still feel that saddam had Wmd"s but had plenty of warning to get them out so we might be in a worse situation because ..well the middle east with nukes is scarry in itself

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bugs_n_recovery

Hows it going?

I think you need to dig a bit in terms of politics and find how deep the rabbit hole goes.

I created a thread to explain this at a local level in my country and it irritates me that it got so little attention but what the heck.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Feel free to read it and dig at your own leisure from there, politics is so corrupt it begs beyond belief and I have first hand experience so feel free to ask.

top topics

join