It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church of what???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
churchofgoogle.org...

Check it out! This had to come sooner or later. They claim Google! is the closest we have ever been to anything fitting the title God. They even present nine proofs lol...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Sounds pretty tongue in cheek to me . I especially like their commandments.. And i think.. according to what those state.. i am a devoted follower.

The 10 Commandments of Google 1. Thou shalt have no other Search Engine before me, neither Yahoo nor Lycos, AltaVista nor Metacrawler. Thou shalt worship only me, and come to Google only for answers. 2. Thou shalt not build thy own commercial-free Search Engine, for I am a jealous Engine, bringing law suits and plagues against the fathers of the children unto the third and fourth generations. 3. Thou shalt not use Google as a verb to mean the use of any lesser Search Engine. 4. Thou shalt remember each passing day and use thy time as an opportunity to gain knowledge of the unknown. 5. Thou shalt honor thy fellow humans, regardless of gender, sexual orientation or race, for each has invaluable experience and knowledge to contribute toward humankind. 6. Thou shalt not misspell whilst praying to me.
etc etc..

LOL pretty funny actually.. and no dowdy clothes required!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
give em 3500 years and a book then they are as credible as christianity

except they may still have physical evidence to prove thier claim beyond the book

prolly less harmful then scientology too so all round not a bad thing i still prefer moocowmans church of the yodagod

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

ยป PROOF #5 Google is infinite. The Internet can theoretically grow forever, and Google will forever index its infinite growth.

Until the toenails of Weithaupt or however his name is written, the whitskull, Google lasts as long as Manhattan. Lets say 100 years...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SugarJ

5. Thou shalt honor thy fellow humans, regardless of gender, sexual orientation or race, for each has invaluable experience and knowledge to contribute toward humankind.

...unless thou be a conservative and wish to advertise. For I am an inconsistent god who is antagonistic to those who oppose abortion, or have Republican ads which we despise conservative principles.

join