It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush To Make Speech On Economy Tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

President Bush will be making a speech on the economy tonight. I wonder what he'll say. It seems he'll be begging for congress to pass the 700 billion plan to "save" the economy.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
According to many disclosures and now Russia this may be his declaration of a state of national emergency, or just a lead up to it. To date, Oklahoma has served the feds with a declaration of sovereignity, knowing from the closed spring meeting what was coming obviously. Now Arizona has served docs on the feds to abolish the federal government if it proceeds with any of its plans and they will reinstate the constitution and hold another election should martial law be declared. For this to be legal they need backing from other states, then they can fold the government. Theres a lot of pointers to what may be coming up very soon.
Now heres a word of warning, the government already knows if it declares martial war, a full scale revolution is likely to follow, so don't think for a minute that the only backup plan will be using the mercenaries they used in Iraq, which is planned by the way. There will probably suddenly be new diseases popping out of nowhere (bacteria warfare against their own people). This is what I believe, as well a war with Iran that will make the nukes fly from Russia and China. I believe that if they declare martial law, they intend to confuse everyone and disempower them to a huge extent. I read a prediction from someone that saw exactly those 2 things quickly following: economic collapse, killer diseases and nukes. Note, I am not saying these worse case scenarios would follow immediately after an announcement of economic meltdown. But I do believe that if they intend to follow through with martial law, they're going to stir the pot enormously with the people through some diabolical things in order to prevent massive onscale revolution.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well i'm not sure about the martial law issue.

I am however concerned about congress bowing to the presidents will and injecting 700 billion into the financial system. I could be very wrong, but i think this will end up destroying the dollar, completely ruining it. Everyone will pull out of the dollar (which has been going on a whlie) and what then? Turbulent times for the next couple of months i think are coming.

The worst part of it all is that the USA is supposed to be based on a free market. When a company does something wrong it fails, but now it seems whole institutions are being nationalised or supported. This seems very wrong in a free economy.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Where are you going to get the 700 billion dollars from??? You guy's are all ready 9.7 TRILLION dollars in debt

I can not see any foreign country-invester wanting to lend this kind of money in the economic climate the US is in.

Watch Bush and his eyes and his face tonight when he is in his speach i bet he will have a smirk on his face

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Its after 6 pacific time, I think its started. Could someone post with the news please?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
It has been making me laugh. He just pushing the bailout, Nothing new...

top topics

join