It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians Leak Secret Bush Report: No 2008 Elections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Don't know where to psot this, appologies if already posted, couldn't see it elswhere.

Does anyone think this could be true?

The Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation (FSB) is reporting in the Kremlin over the past several days that the Bank of England has received from the United States Federal Reserve Bank a notice that President Bush is preparing to declare an Economic Emergency during the week of October 5th and will further announce that the American Presidential election due to be held on November 4th will be indefinitely

Article and video linkthecrit.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

I think Russians need to stay the hell out of our politics and focus on their own issues. Even if it is true, we'll handle it accordingly.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
i saw something at least similar to this yesterday here on ATS...

I bet more on this being false info from the Kremlin. The Russians are experts in propaganda.

But part of me is seeing what is currently happening in the U.S. and Have to wonder if there is more truth in this than Russian propaganda.

The immanent collapse of the U.S. Economy

propping up of of foreign banks (economies) to try and absorb the collapse of the largest economy. IF the U.S. economy Goes the ripple will cause the collapse of the global economy.

at least one Brigade combat team from the 3rd ID being assigned to northcom on OCt. 1st.

McCain "suspending" his campaign and headed back to washington to work on the economy bailout bill.

Bush to address the Nation tonight during prime time TV.

Something is up

[edit on 9/24/2008 by Mercenary2007]

[edit on 9/24/2008 by Mercenary2007]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
We have been hearing rumors to this effect for some time now.
In fact there is a 45 year old prediction by Jean Dixon that at a certain time there would be no more elections.
NOw there are reports that both presidential candidates have suspended their campaings. So it looks like the "no elections" rumor could be true.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have absolutely no doubt about this.

We are under seige. Even now.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Didn't this start with a Sorcha Faal story? If so its 100 percent false.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Here is the video. I haven't watched it. If the translation is correct in what I see it shows that Russia is aware of the MIC and its tentacles. I am worried.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Also forgot to add an Oct surprise from UBL.

whether that is real or false flag who knows

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
There is another thread.....

This was "written" by Sorcha Faal, do a google and see how many hoax articles Faal has written....

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Yes, there's already a thread on this and it was deemed to be a fat load.

...and what on earth would the FSB have to gain from sharing it's warez with the Bank of England.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

That is a terrific article, highly recommended....an excellent analysis....

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Congratulations recruit, you have uncovered yet another hoax by Sorcha Fraud as reported to her western dupes here. The Major commends you for not being taken in by this obvious ploy, being the eagle eyed quick witted and astute assessor of the truth that you are.

Your diligence and keen nose is appreciated.

Dismissed.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This has been already discussed twice or more on ATS (i was one of those thread starters .. only later to find out that the source where this comes from isn't so reliable at all.. take everything from that site with a BIG grain of salt)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
But i have to admit though that it would NOT surprise me at all if this were really true ! We just can never know for sure do we ?
The 'elite' will do whatever they can to do to stay in power we all know
that.. so why wouldn't this be a possibility ?
I'm not saying this is true i'm just saying it MIGHT or CAN happen !
Greetz, Alundra

[edit on 24-9-2008 by Alundra]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I have absolutely no doubt about this.

We are under seige. Even now.

Geez, quit being so dramatic. The candidates have suspended their campaigns to deal with the Bailout Bill.

Neither McCain nor Obama has spent all this time campaigning, raising and spending money on this election just to give it up at the last minute.

The elections will happen, someone will be elected and sworn into office and you twisted little conspiracy theorist dramatists will find something else to scream "OMG" about.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Major Discrepancy

I dont know if you're a joke or not, but i have to tell you, you agravate me.

This is serious stuff here.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

only McCain has suspended his campaign. Obama hasn't and will only return to washington if needed

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

I agree with you.

I am being highly dramatic.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Jeeze! How many times is someone going to bring this repackaged Scorcha Faal stuff here! Tis hooey. It may be true, but only but the virtue of Snuffleupagus poop being repeatably thrown against the wall!

Stop! This has been posted here a billion times!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal??

Yea, that's a good article...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Look - I don't know how its happened because there was an awfully large amount of fuss about it - but someones missed the memo....

A Call To Action: Ending The Political Game on ATS

New threads in the Campaign 2008 forum must be based on published candidate platform items, either officially, or from recent interviews.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join