It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JAHVEH Elohim is the God of all people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Just for your information. God is the God of all people.

Isaiah 19:25 The Lord Almighty bless them, saying, "Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance."

Amos 9:7 "Are you Israelites more to me than the sons of Nubia?" declares Adonai. "I brought Israel up from Egypt, but also the Philistines from Caphtor and the Arameans from Kir?

The title Lord Sebaoth means "God of all armies".

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
"Deny Ignorance"
A book is no proof of a divine being.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Gandalf says we must destroy the one ring ...... does your god have a floppy hat and a big beard? if not my book sounds better then yours

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Do you speak the Truth? I personally think you are. The God of my Father
YAHWEH/GOD is top dog, Jesus Christ still in play I do believe.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elemensa
"Deny Ignorance"
A book is no proof of a divine being.

It's not one book, but thousands composed over thousands of years. That so many people of high statue have believed in this intelligent and creative force of nature and the universe in one way or another more than suggest the existance of such a being/beings. If intelligence can be contained within a brain, why not in the universe?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Well, I am not convinced that intelligence is derived from the brain. "Logic" would claim that the bigger the brain the smarter the person, but, alas, that concept has proven to be fallacious.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Well, I am not convinced that intelligence is derived from the brain. "Logic" would claim that the bigger the brain the smarter the person, but, alas, that concept has proven to be fallacious.

Well if you ask me, it's simply electricity. Neurons or galaxies or clusters. Somehow the sameamount of energy is moving in the same directions.

Or to say it in another way. The brain is a meat processor bunch. Left and right, -- signal and serial processors working together, well, don't we... well we use more or less the same amount of energy doing the same things counter-statistically.

[edit on 25/9/2008 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Well intelligence, no matter the size of the brain, most of it is used to move us anyway, would suggest a system of thought that produce answers to questions, or whatever. How do you react. A beer fly probably have philosophical questions to ask. And the mountains and the trees...

[edit on 25/9/2008 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Mystic, that is why I tend to believe in the consciousness of all things. Now, not all things have the same sort of consciousness as you or I per se, but I believe it to be there nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Those praising Jahova/YHWH...praises a wrathful, prideful, greedy and bloody God. You can make excuses all you want that God had to do these things. But truly, you are polluting the idea and image of THEE.

THEE Most High does not and has never needed blood to dwell or reside with us. All THEE every needed was a humbled mind through love of all things. 'The Way' is simply and pure. You need no scriptures to place human characteristics to THEE. Just know, you are loved.

new topics

top topics

join