It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Deja Vu Reality Mixing!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Déjà vu – The last couple of years I have had several déjà vu events or experiences. In the last few months I had a really strange thing happen. One day my wife and I spent most of the day cleaning are bed room we both laid on the bed tired from all the work we did. I lay in bed and stared at the ceiling of the room, just then I had the déjà vu experience, but unlike most times when I had déjà vu I would announce it. This time I didn’t do that I figured I would see what would happen, about 2 seconds later my wife said, O déjà vu I said “What” and she said “I just had Déjà vu. This gave me the creeps but made me start to think, well how could this be. I did some research on déjà vu and according to that research the way déjà vu functions this could not have taken place. About a year later I was watching an old movie that I had seen about a 1000 times but noticed that the movie had changed. The way that the scene had take place changed the actors said different lines the whole scene played out differently. If you have some free time ATS users maybe you could watch and old movie and see if this happens to you as well. I told 5 of my friends to try it and guess what things changed for them some slightly others greatly changed I am truly perplexed?? could Deja vu affect reality ?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This is not something I say a lot, but this is just wierd..
I've had Deja Vu 3 times in the past 2 days. Was nothing serious, just little things but the fact someone else is having it often too is a bit odd.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Every one expericances, it. Call it coincidence when two people get it at the same time. or maybe that the minds where so close together as to affect the brainwaves.

Anyways i blame it on cern

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Mind sharing the movie?

I'm interested.

new topics

top topics

join