It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Say They're Building 'Impossible' Space Drive

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I have a feeling a lot of these supposed CANNOT be done devices have already been built.

Now, where I am going with this is, that let us say you want to suppress a certain discovery. You research where the development of the ideas came from and suppress everything that leads to the discovery. All you have to do is have a couple of your scientists call the researcher names and call his work lies. Sound familiar?

Just saying.

I have seen a couple vids and work on rotating supercooled magnetic liquid on another site. That presentation was from a MIT professor. Seemed like a new kind of propulsion system being worked on. Sorry, no links, was an invite and was not allowed to copy anything. They were a lot of MIT grads working on all kinds of things. I could hardly follow 5% of it.

We are very close to a lot of releases of info. All of this stuff has been already developed and than it either gets buried or it goes into production in black projects.

So do not give up hope people.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Titus7

For an example of the EM Drive in action we need not look further than the Falcon Lake and Grangemouth UFO incidents. Someone is obviously using the "impossible" thruster technology. Witness account in the Falcon Lake case also indicates an exotic power reactor exists which is responsible for generating its enormous amount of electrical energy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ea2e2d3cd6a.png[/atsimg]
(Note: actual photograph of craft's bottom)

I made 3d illustrations of thruster positioning for anyone interested: www.platoslab.com...-91

[edit on 2-1-2010 by platoslab]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titus7

Skepticism and Cautiousness is a key aspect of the scientific process.
Doesn't mean they say it's impossible, just that it will require evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt to prove itself.

Skepticism is fine, but too many scientists state with absolute certainty that things are impossible, yet have been proven wrong on many occasions. Some of them are just far too arrogant for my liking, so I enjoy it when fringe ideas become accepted and they have to eat humble pie. Unfortunately that doesn't happen often enough...

I hope this drive really works, as I do with all of these alternative energy devices that come along, but I'm sure I'll just be disappointed again.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

same video:
LIFTER TECHNOLOGY: Demonstration & Explanation
www.youtube.com...

Some Space Drive Ideas

As the article gets down to the bottom of the page there is the
old spinning weights theory.
Yeah, it gets bad.
Hope the Chinese go electrical, the only way to make gravity on
your side.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by round_eyed_dog

Good for china. The US needs a wake up call.

I myself was just contemplating converting gravitons into usable energy somehow. LOL.

Good though, The US should get its head on straight.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
So the Chinese are building an "impossible" space drive??

Question: Will this get up to ludicrous speed?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

we haven't even tapt into the neutrino's which circulate us all the time and which can go true a beam of lead lightyear long.

if we can make a material which can block it we can use that material to go into a intake and use the neutrino flow to interact with fan blades and we have a neutrino powerplant.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

nice.

"impossible drive" sounds a lot "like lighter than air".

Thanks OP, interesting tech

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Answer: Sources report Crazy Fast

-
-
Honestly though, the dripping anti Western Civilization sentiment expressed by some regading this story is offensive. As if the light of Greece and Democracy are bad. Mix in the usual Boogity Man America and one might conclude that the Communists who reign over the long suffering citizenry in China are benevolent rulers lifting a nation to greatness. I think this is propaganda regardless of the science.

China's people must first defeat the great hoax of Communism, then they can be free. Until thn it is just an elite class playing with Western toys.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by mike_trivisonno]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkLuitzen

you, sir, are onto something.

Everything can be blocked. do that, and you have your power plant.

My thing was that gravity is continuous. In that it goes for as long as the mass is compressed there. It's almost perpetual. But I like your neutrino idea, because Neutrinos go for galaxies long in wave length, IE, trap them, and you have a their probability along that wave collapse. IE, entangle a few of them in their wave form, and shoot them at a star, and you have a stargate. their wave will collapse. once one collapses, their entangled brothers on our planet will send that instantaneous message cross the cosmos to become untangled. keep doing that, and fins a way to keep that tunnel open. BAM! STARGATE!

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by round_eyed_dog

Remember - China is a country that does not care about its citizens, and does not care about mankind.

Slow down, friend.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join