It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS McCain wants debate delayed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
McCain wants debate delayed so he can return to Wahington and debate Bailout.

Is this the beginning of the suspension of the elections that some have been talking about?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It depends. No one I know has ever seen the 'classified' "Continuity of Government" program developed by the neocons in the late 70's.

If the government were to discover that there was no support for the welfare plan for the mega wealthy, and the government couldn't finagle a way to convince the FED (our supreme leader) NOT to shut us down, the only thing left would be the critical stage of government 'redefinition'.

I'm sure "elections" will be of no consequence at that point. They might just go through the motions anyway to keep the elderly in their comfort zone. Younger generations will just suck it up and keep watching Flava-Flav or "Lost" or the emmies.

The middle-class is now on the chopping block, the bloody axe is risen, and only time will tell if we escape or not.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Wow the pieces are falling together.
Scary times my friends

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wise Dome

You need to add a link to this breaking news please.

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
THREAD XISTS HERE ALREADY

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Benarius

And so it is. Thread closed.

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Nah. It's simpler than that. McCain knows that he's going to be eviscerated over the economy and wants out so he can't be called on it. He wants more time to prepare. His excuse is he wants to go to Washington to 'deal with the economy'. What is it he's going to do? His being in Washington is going to make some difference in the situation? I call shenanigans.

top topics

join