It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PETA Urges Ben & Jerry's To Use Human Milk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Hey not a bad Idea....

We can heard the beautiful ladies from the local malls, and bars, and downtown shops...

And into our state of the art vast human-milking facility...where they can enjoy a cocktail or two and feast on a light snack while they wait their turn...

And eventually, you will personally be greeted by our most dedicated group of professionals...Zeak, Billie-Boy, and Jed will make your "extraction" a most memorable experience. You'll be at peace of mind to know that these fine young men have been in the business for several years, and are world-renowned in their unique hands-on experience in your milking process.

Once you leave our facilities, you'll be able to take pride and boast to your friends and loved ones of the great contribution which you've become apart of, and you can rest assured that in shelves across this great nation of ours your very name along with the words REAL ORGANIC MILK, will be a product recognized as a high Grade AA quality, or BB, or maybe even DD.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hah! I forgot about this part:

The late Dr. Benjamin Spock, America's leading authority on child care,

Yah right! He is the number one reason we have a nation of cry-baby whiners that are only capable of emotionally maturing to about age 13.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

HOLY MOLY ... thanks a lot mate.

I haven't had such a laugh in a long time. My neighbours came knocking at my door and wondered if everything is alright. Now I have the whole block wondering if we're all gone nuts.

Thanks, you made my day...my whole year....

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Benarius]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Benarius

No problem,

Don't thank me, thank PETA, their organization has always been good for a laugh.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I can't say that I would eat breast milk ice cream. If this gains in popularity though, it would make me consider becoming a dairy farmer

top topics

<< 1   >>

join