It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Speaks- "Time is running out"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Too bad that the majority of America does not even care about what is really going on. My wife told me Ron Paul is a "nut job" the other day because that is what she heard from the MSM. She is too set in her ways to even listen what I have to say. I am contemplating divorce at this very moment.

I have not found anyone, in person, that has a clue what is going on. I get called paranoid for believing RP. How are we going to stop what is going on when the sheep don't care?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
so this afternoon I picked up my son at a friends house.
His friends mother and I chit chated and I began to talk about the speech tonight, McCain suspending his campaign and the bailout.
The woman had absolutely no idea what I was talking about, a blank gaze just came over her. She said "Oh yeah who is speaking tonight?" When I told her she asked what about I said the economy she actually said "why?"
This is a woman living in a upper middle class suburb married with family and she has absolutely no idea what iis going on.
And I shouldn't pick on just her because all the moms that I deal with are JUST like this.
It is a sad state affairs and nobody gives a flying fig except the very small percentage who seek the truth and care about what happens to America.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I am writing in Ron Paul. It never occurred to me not to. Its either that or not vote at all. I have so many people telling me that Im just wasting my vote if I vote for Paul. But in my opinion it is they who are wasting theirs by voting for the MSM choices put before us. Look at Ron Pauls record. Obama doesnt have one and McCains is one he should be ashamed to show.
Time is definitely running out if it hasnt already.
Someone I know that returned from Iraq last Oct. said that upon entering back into civilian life his superiors told him something that seemed very peculiar to him at the time. They told him to keep 3-4 months supply of food and water stockpiled at his home once he was back.
At first I thought they may have been looking ahead to the fuel price increases that could have stopped the grocery truck deliveries. But now I am starting to think that the current crisis may have been the reason.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Well, I do intend to write Ron Paul in, but it wont fix anything. Between the two that WILL win I would rather have Obama, but Ron Raul is the answer to our problems...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I can add is this link and more insight into this:

en.wikipedia.org...

When President Franklin D. Roosevelt's decision to go off the gold standard in 1933 the signaled the end of America long before most of us where born!!!

England stayed the course with basing their money on Sterling silver. America's money has no value what so ever with regards to precious metal.

It never has and never will since the inception of the Federal Reserve, which is a League of Nations created entity for the worlds bankers to hold all peoples of the World in slavery at the whim of the rich and entitled Elites / Aristocrats that control the vast wealth of the world!

America and the rest of the World have been controlled by these families for a long, long time!

Time for a WAKE UP call to the people to say, WTF.

With the current situation in ALL finacial markets Worldwide we are looking at the NWO coming to fruition.

Now call me crazy, nutz, or a basket case. I could care less. It's happening and you will think it's a dream.

We are all screwed, WORLDWIDE. May we meet on the otherside, because I for one will not kill my fellow Americans that protest this...

I will just got home knowing I did not accept the mark of the beast!!!

[edit on 24/9/0808 by VDOG.45]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Thanks for the link. At the time I signed the petition it had close to 3,000 signatures, We need MANY more..

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I lost all "Friends" back in the 80's telling them all to buy American and "Preaching" my stop large corporate America sermons. They all DID NOT CARE, they were busy keeping up with the Jones' and thought it did not affect them in any way...... here comes NAFTA, all jobs south and overseas, job cuts because the CEO's needed a third or fourth home on the coast so we lose our jobs and homes. and NOW we bail them out??????

(yes I know that most of the mess came from bad loans to people who should never have had them) But there are hard working people that are getting sucked down because of Corporate Greed

It's like the lady talking to the "middle Class" mom who was oblivious to what' going on

Wake up America

1st post -- glad to see there are some Americans who understand.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unmask The Deception

Education and persistence...play some of the wealth of RP videos on youtube when your wife is around..make her watch. Always works for me at work, I play his interviews and people are like; 'wow, this guy really knows what he is talking about, why isn't he running for president'.

The worst thing you can do to spread apathy is to make people feel like there is nothing we can do...we always have a choice, we can do nothing or we can do something. Doesn't mean we get it all done at once tho.

Keep the faith!!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Open_Minded Skeptic

Ive been for Ron from day one. I was saddened when he was laughed out of the race. The man spent his career never taking a dime from the tax payers and only cared about the wellbeing of this country.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I thing it is time that someone like Ron Paul speak in the name of a once great nation that was America.How come no one there knows that the real culprit is the sionist movement that has taken this country in hostage.I have no intentions to be a antisemite or else; but it is no coincicidence that the media ,the banks, that people that run the show are jewish sionist.The greatest feature of these people is there ability to blend in with the population they live with, use their weakness, and reduce them to some sort of slaves, addicting people to profits, mind numbing tv shows, false sense of security...This is the root of the problem, it is no conspiracy but an established fact .

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Very good post,my question is why is there one honest politician left,how did RP fall through the cracks of corruption.
I only hope if people start to listen and make comment that RP is wright in most everything he is saying,that he doesent have a heart attack,that seems to happen a lot with people who tell the truth.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

I saw this coming in the 90s.Our manufacturing jobs were being sent offshore and the stock market would run.I tried to point out to the "Leaders " of our company that wall st.had to be a farce.Blood running in the streets of our communities but wall st. was soaring,it was all on paper not real value.Our Govt should have told corporate America "Sure you can close plants and send the jobs offshore,But you must contine to pay your employees salary as if they still worked for you share the wealth,they would not have done it then and we the people wouldnt be in this "fabricated mess" By the way our money is paper and imaginary to start with so why all the fuss.The Parker Bros Game "Monopoly" hasnt dropped in price so why do we have this situation,,,unless we the sheeple have arrived at the door of a more sinister plan!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Some guy named "Gabriel Monroe" more or less predicted this a while ago in the forums on belowtopsecret with a thread titled "Raise your hands, who here like Communism?" Or something to that effect.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

He can't fire up the masses because he doesn't lie. People look to be fired up through lies, through "Habba Dabba! Cadabra and wadda bing!" *Cheers and yells!*

He's a simple man not trying to persuade anyone nor is he attempting to manipulate anyone. He gives the information for what it is and says what is going on to his knowledge.

The problem is not that he doesn't fire up the sheeple, it's that the sheeple are sheeple! They can't think on their own and most wouldn't understand what he was saying even if they tried because they're already so biased and prejudiced.

Coke or Pepsi?! Yes please! *Cheers and screams!* "Yeah, more of that stuff, that stuff is good! MMM! B'ahh'ahhh'ahhh!"

[edit on 24-9-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well, I have been laughed out of every thread I participated in since I joined, for stating this very thing was going to go down.

I was told about this in 2005. I tried my best but no one wanted to hear it.

Now, what else did I say was going to take place? There is more to come!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
We are all too soft to make the changes necessary to fix this, at this point in time all that can be done is to quietly prepare your family for dark times that at some point in the near future will most certainly fall upon us all.

I'm not talking about some NWO police state, just a complete and total collapse of basic services. Those of you living in cities, well... Think it is funny to joke about cannibalism? You won't find it funny when there are 13,000 people per square mile and no more trucks rolling into town bringing food.

As has been mentioned, the moment the US went to a fractional reserve banking system this end was inevitable. Things like this bailout are meaningless, they only hasten the end by a little bit. When it does come, no amount of play money being printed will make a difference anymore.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
ron paul is a true patriot, he speaks the truth and is not bought off by the man, that is why so much is done to hide his name, most people i ask have never even heard of ron paul, thats because the powers that be dont want us to know abut him

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by VDOG.45
I can add is this link and more insight into this:

en.wikipedia.org...

When President Franklin D. Roosevelt's decision to go off the gold standard in 1933 the signaled the end of America long before most of us where born!!!

England stayed the course with basing their money on Sterling silver. America's money has no value what so ever with regards to precious metal.

It never has and never will since the inception of the Federal Reserve, which is a League of Nations created entity for the worlds bankers to hold all peoples of the World in slavery at the whim of the rich and entitled Elites / Aristocrats that control the vast wealth of the world!

America and the rest of the World have been controlled by these families for a long, long time!

Time for a WAKE UP call to the people to say, WTF.

With the current situation in ALL finacial markets Worldwide we are looking at the NWO coming to fruition.

Now call me crazy, nutz, or a basket case. I could care less. It's happening and you will think it's a dream.

We are all screwed, WORLDWIDE. May we meet on the otherside, because I for one will not kill my fellow Americans that protest this...

I will just got home knowing I did not accept the mark of the beast!!!

[edit on 24/9/0808 by VDOG.45]

Great post VDOG.45. I completely agree with you. It is unfolding before many of our eyes that actually do see what is happening. Yet there are so many that do not see it for what it is. "Just another change to the government ...no big deal as long as I still get to watch Monday night football".
So...... ahhh.....is your avatar a picture of you?....because you kinda look like a secret service agent

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Wow, this man seriously needs to run for something.

Somebody give him the control Alt Delete!

I never would had thought that I would hear such amazing words coming from a politician so very known and slightly higher up there than most politicians when it comes to the food chain. He is right. The best action to do is to TAKE action. Somebody needs to stand up to this hypocrisy.

I vote Ron Paul for President.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
pause on a venomous premise for war and paint the whore in make up the same # ing story
monger the wardog bollocks big brother i look up to two towers and await the return of the king
burn when you sing the praises of your god mongrel gollum amalgam grandiose overdose
bring me the man seeking to stand alone complex
superstructure dual vertical inferno
explosive implications expose simplifications
take the christ word for granted the seeds have already been planted
are you ready to rot properly olly olly oxen free the people
pester the mortar and ready the pestilence
take one quarter of the fourth horseman and span the distance
white red black pale
smoke lead slack stale

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join