It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLEASE read this - what is really going on now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Financial markets tumbling, countries getting more aggressive and looking for wars. This article may challenge a lot of beliefs and facts, but an open mind is our greatest weapon and at times like these we should use and exercise it. This article will also incorporate financial, health, and military aspects as everything may be related.

The cause of most diseases such as cancer has been known for a long time, e.g. you may look up „cancer truth“ web site on google. If you think that‘s just another theory you may have a look at „earth clinic“ web site where hundreds of people every day share tips and experiences on all health disorders, as you may see the vast majority have achieved „miracalous“ results with alternative medicine rather than the modern one.

Why is alternative medicine so suppressed and ignored by both media and doctors ?
At first, profits was the main suspect, however, it may be very possible that the truth goes much deeper.
Most people know that we only use 5-10 per cent of our brain capacity, 95 percent is considered to be junk dna, our third eye is inactive and so forth. Could it be that this is the main reason why health science is so „complex“ and can not cure anything, merely treat and improve symptoms ? We can put a man on the moon, but we officially can not fully explain the cause of yawning or hiccups.

If the truth is that humans are capable of much more than we can imagine why the cover-up of it ? Sooner or later humans would figure out everything, right ? Well, the timing is now and the masterminds of this cover-up did not expect to keep this a secret for much longer.
It is no coincidence that American economy started crashing on September 15, 2008. If you need proof, please check forum threads such as these www.city-data.com... - people could tell the exact date of economy crash at least half a year ago. Many other threads reveal that people were able to work out the crash date using numerology and past-history, e.g. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could this crisis be solved ? According to people who have predicted it a long time ago – no. If this information is not credible for you then please research „congress secret session“ which mentions the imminent U.S. economy collapse followed by food rioting and backlash on members of congress, which will be „solved“ by imposing martial law.

It will be no coincidence that Iran will be attacked by Israel within months, if you research this subject you will find that a lot of high ranking officials such as U.S. Ambassador Bolton claim that Israel is simply waiting for the right time, Israel has recently purchased bunker-busting bombs which are thought to be ideal for Iran nuclear facilities as they are held in special underground bunkers. Why would people in Australia or Canada care about all this ? Because Iran controls 70 per cent of world‘s oil supply (it can stop saudi ships and it has promised to do so, again you may research the subject „iran will use oil“ using search engine)
Most people continue to ignore everything despite all the facts – people just hope for the best no matter what. Why are we heading for very turbulent times and not the other way ? That is a complex answer, maybe it‘s more hard-to-believe than complex, but if you wish to understand what is really going on please research the following (everything can not be explained in one article and one can always learn more by doing researching everything themselves)

1. google zeitgeist (if the beginning gets boring you may fastforward it for 35 minutes)
2. google esoteric agenda (again the beginning is history-related, if it‘s not interesting you may fastfoward it)
3. youtube.com planet x chemtrails, planet x
4. 2012 forum
Other interesting sites – infowars.com, godlikeproductions.com, abovetopsecret.com
Other interesting movies – youtube.com „one distur

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
i always worry about any poster that includes the line "humans only use x% of their brain". uasually the poster is using a heck of a lot less.

are you just pointing us to videos or is there an actual purpose to this thread?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by denzel

Are you 100% positive that we only use 5-10% of our brain capacity? Could you provide a link on that because I believe that this is a myth but I want to know for sure.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I also give no credibility to anyone who links to infowars, makes mention of planet x, or wants to discuss 2012.

Sorry.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
That brain % thing is definitely a myth. We use all of our brain, just at different times and for different reasons. Maybe at any exact moment, we only use some percentage, but the whole "Humans only use 10%, imagine if they used 100%." thing is BS.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by denzel

1. google zeitgeist (if the beginning gets boring you may fastforward it for 35 minutes)
2. google esoteric agenda (again the beginning is history-related, if it‘s not interesting you may fastfoward it)
3. youtube.com planet x chemtrails, planet x
4. 2012 forum
Other interesting sites – infowars.com, godlikeproductions.com, abovetopsecret.com
Other interesting movies – youtube.com „one distur

Thanks for all the info, i doubt anyone on this site has heard of any of the above.. especially that "abovetopsecret.com".... what is that??

You have a bit of a grasp on the reality of it but most of the stuff you posted has been on this site for weeks/months/years

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

are you just pointing us to videos or is there an actual purpose to this thread?

Probably trying to educate the masses.

Probably didn't realize that there were so many people here ready to slate you for the smallest slip up.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Pay no attention to the detractors. Everyone's input is valued here.

You will find that many here have already reviewed the material you present. Opinions will vary, of course.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by irevolution

Well, This Link says it is a myth and we use 100%, BUT a little way downward it states that kids that have half their brain removed still are able to recover completely (with 50% of the brain left ).

So i'm on the fence about it. There is a article somewhere that tested salamanders. They opened up the skull, destroyed the brain ( literally, with hot pins and even throwing the grey mass into a blender), put it back to look if they survive it. They do. They are even able to do the stuff they learned before their brain got mangled. But i read it in a book and cannot find it online, sorry.

And OP, you combined two of those theories. The brain using 10% and the 90% junk DNA are both mutually independent stories.

But the gist of it is pretty much sound imo. We will be nutritionally starved at the end of this year ( although if you look up the latest developments about codex alimentarius you can read they are beginning to break apart because of bureaucrats so there is hope!), but there is still the radiation of mobile phones, wifi, bluetooth, umts, etc etc screwing with us but nothing insurmountable. You don't have to know what specifically is going on, it would only take to much of your time, be prepared for whatever may come (even if it never comes!) and all will be well in the end.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Yeah, well he may have some dis-info in there ( planet x presumably and Alex 'always angry' Jones ) but that is pretty much besides the point. We at the bottom of the knowledge barrel have to make do with whatever comes our way and use our own brain to make it fit. The OP is at least further down the road than 80% of the rest of the western world in regard to our perpetual clusterf*ck into oblivion on this blue planet.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
You went to a tremendous amount of work researching this.
Thank you.
I too truly believe people have been suppressed - manipulated - used - more than even the wildest conspiracy theorist would ever imagine.
But most people now just roll over and take it.
Or, worse, when someone is trying to point out information for good, the nay sayers jump in with “Oh weeeeee‘ve seen thaaaaat“ or “You gotta be kidding that trash has been around for years!“.
Always something negative, always something they’ve already seen and discounted, always *something* to *diss*.
Nothing helpful.
Nothing even remotely positive.
Funny, I wonder if you ask those same people if they’ve ever done ANYTHING to change the state of the world, other than sit behind their computers beating other people down playing wanna be know it alls - what their answer would be?
Hang in there and keep trying.
Never give up.

...taps...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
I also give no credibility to anyone who links to infowars, makes mention of planet x, or wants to discuss 2012.

Sorry.

Not being an arse or anything but how can one explain the black rectangles in the orion constellations in both Google Earth/Sky and Microsoft WorldWide Telescope, along with the discovery of several new planets in 1986 (Eris/Dysnomia) and the 5551 Near Earth Objects discovered so far, along with 756 Large Asteroids. neo.jpl.nasa.gov...
Although most are not likely to come anywhere near earth, one in particular has a very real chance. neo.jpl.nasa.gov...
It passed the earth on November 6th 2007 at a distance of 0.0621AU
And several past the 2012 mark like 99942 Apophis (2004 MN4) Which on 1-13-2013 will be 0.1AU from earth (the smallest increment the the Nasa Java app lets you see)
Not saying anyone is right or wrong, I'm middle of the road myself, but I don't discredit anyone for believing that Nasa knows about a NEO that there keeping quiet and some have figured it out.
We all go through stages (I know I did) when the lightswitch switched On and realized all the lies and you have to filter out the bad for yourself.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by denzel

We created this mess, and we can stop it. As I stated in another post, we have to start at the grass roots level. Go to community meetings and get involved. Hold all office holders/workers accountable. Go to PTA and school board meetings. If they say it is closed door, scream and holler and make a scene. It is your tax money they are using. If your Congressman holds meetings (most do), make sure to attend them and ask tough questions. If they do not answer the questions, take them to task for it. (I recall Ross Perot getting very upset when one of his interviewers said: "That is a nice thing you said. Now can you answer my question?" Perot finally backed down and stated he had no answer, but would get back to him when he did.)
The NWO or OWO may run the highest levels, but we can control the smallest levels and start trickling up for a change.
Don't wait for aliens or some divine person to solve all our problems. If we don't care, why should they? Once they leave, we'll ruin it all anyways. Thank you for the post, and making sure I make my contribution to help fix it.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Snift

Many people will tell you that the nature of imaging the heavens is 'patch work' and often there are areas in photographs that appear blank. We are told it is because they have no image to insert into the collage to 'close' the hole, so to speak.

Others think that such 'empty' spaces are the result of security-minded individuals who don't want to expose the orbit of their imaging satellite to deduction.

Then there are those who contend we are being shielded from knowledge the PTB have determined we, the common person, should not know.

I suspect the truth will be a mix of all three.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
somehow I think your singing to the choir mate, i understand why you would be worried though, there is certainly a lot going on that isnt covered or has a lot more to it then the majority know about.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The line that people only use a percentage of their brain is totally accurate. I can't even count the number of times I've seen someone do some dumbass thing when I knew for a fact that they were smarter than that. Even Einstein flunked math. The smartest people you know have dumb moments when their brains arent running on all 8 cylinders. Losing a nights sleep reduces your brains efficiency drastically.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
That brain % thing is definitely a myth. We use all of our brain, just at different times and for different reasons. Maybe at any exact moment, we only use some percentage, but the whole "Humans only use 10%, imagine if they used 100%." thing is BS.

How do you know it's BS? Maybe you're only using 10% of it to come to that conclusion. Perhaps you are unable to fathom it as truth because you're not using the other 90%?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Why not Infowars? Seems to me this is the only place where we can go to for the truth.

Sure it all sounds outrageous, but these times ARE outrageous!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
It was said somewhere that your dna holes pockets of memories, and when patients have transplant like hearts and other things, they remember parts of the donors life and even take on their habits.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by denzel

you're onto it, screw the trolls (but still love 'em), oh and watch the disinfo agents that get paid to do that kind of stuff

there are 'other sites' out there that cater exactly what you are talking about without the above mentioned. I'll U2U one now as a matter of fact

and times are changing. the whole 'awakening thing' is happening now, you are now part of that existence, enjoy it --- oh and learn more, the red pill you know the rest, rock on feller!

Love everything

Z

top topics

<<   2 >>

join