It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need help looking for a song

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I was wondering if anybody could help me, a couple of years ago I saw a music video that really captivated me. I can't remember the name of the song, but it was a cartoon. I was wondering if anybody could help me out and find it for me. I’ve looked on Youtube but maybe I’m not typing in the correct key words

Description:

From what I can remember a boy is in bed when an alien puts something green in his back and then he finds I think it was his little brother outside whom also has something in his back and then the aliens dance around the little brother. The boy then finds he is unable to move because he has become like a plant infused into the ground and then a giant wave from the ocean covers the land and later the boy has completely become a tree where an egg falls and little aliens come out.

I know its very vague description but maybe someone has seen it and can tell me the name of the song

Thanks for any help

[edit on 24-9-2008 by andre18]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Sounds like something System of a Down might come up with. They are always good for an alien motif.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Thanks for the thought. Just finished looking through system of a down songs and sadly it’s not one of them... any other suggestions?

[edit on 25-9-2008 by andre18]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Remember any vocals at all? What kind of song was it? Few extra details help a lot.

@SOAD Alien Motif, naaaah, Daft Punk was good with making alien references, so was Innovative Bass.
No one remembers "If you got a problem that you can not really fix, let me hear your problem and I'll fix it with my bass."

Or

"Yes, I saw a flying saucer, and then the martian stole my wallet, and flew off in his flying saucer!!!"

[edit on 25.9.2008 by Shugo]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Still unable to find it, I can't remember how the actual song went - only the animation. :bash:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
watch old beavis and butthead cartoons im sure you will find it there.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I believe your thinking about this one. It's Ween, transdermal celebration.
cool song and vid too.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by silverking

OOOOOOOMMMMMGGGGGGGG you found it!!!!!!!!

LEGEND

thank you so much..........

[edit on 28-9-2008 by andre18]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Hey no problem! I'm just glad I could help and I will accept the dancing bananas and Mr. men worshipers as payment. Let me know if you need anything else. LOL!

top topics

join