It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Handbook for a possible 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Regarding the whole 2012 date and occurances it has been interpreted in two different ways that sway from 'the end of the world' to 'events that will change the world'. The main problem is that these two scenarios are open to so much interpretation thats its really a best guess scenario.

I have even heard that the Mayan's reached the limit of 2012 because for some reason they could not see past that date. Whether it was a lack of foresight or some significant event happening I honestly dont know.

2012 is definitely a bookmark for something but as to what will change or happen is anyones guess

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Wow this post is amazing. I started reading it after in another thread you linked this one up!!! Great stuff man.

I know you've stated this in your most recent thread that you will talk about this but have you read much of Jane Roberts? Seth Material?

Just Wondering, cause I'm just beginning to indulge myself in the works.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by citizenc

Thanks for posting this; it's a good list. I'm curious why you specify limited cell phone usage and staying away from wireless communications?

I've seen that there are a lot of speculated risks with cell phone usage in general, although I haven't seen any specific study/elaboration on it that specifies cancer risks etc. (However I'm sure there are). Are your reasons of the big brother variety or is that suggestion related to wifi making things potentially "muddy"?

[edit on 30-11-2008 by Lemon Fresh]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I think the cell phone use as well as wireless tech has to do with severe clogging of brain functioning through the waves sent out, this of course is related to microwave rays, etc.

Scary stuff these days that really take away from the real human existence, we think its all about what other people show us as being the way to live instead of living first and then deciding for ourselves if it feels right.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon Fresh

That is more or less the idea... In more than one way, there is a lot of muddying of our mental energies in everyday "modern" life, and since most people do not notice the EFFECTS of most of what is going on IN them then it becomes almost impossible to fight the consequences.

If there is no apparent "illness", then who will care about getting better?

This is the point. Once you begin to feel the difference between all the "energy" wave bombardment, and the lack of it, THEN you will begin to be able to "track" these effects, and limit your exposure to different things YOU will be able to individuate as "harmful" to you.

It is not a coincidence that most people at a certain level of awareness, within their means, search more natural and away-from some modern establishments.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by citizenc]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown known

I will talk a little about Seth in the next thread about my teachers... so hopefully you will get a glance of some of it there.

Any questions you might have on that, I?ll be happy to answer.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
When are you planning on that thread?

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown known

I will post the third, The Teacher thread as soon as it "feels right", which put simply as that , is my litmus test to doing practically anything.

I can see this happening in two, maybe three days, depending also on more mundane things as time in my hands....

Hope to get some of your impressions there as well.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by citizens

I fully agree with this post. we are on the verge of an alignment that occurs every 26,000 years, who is to say what will happen? Yet who are we kidding? We are very much aware that we are influenced by the planets and the ancients knew it as well. This is beyond reading your horoscope in the daily paper.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by citizenc

There is no Nibiru. There is no Planet X. This is a misconception regarding 2012, and one that needs to be cleared up.

The Sun contains 99.85% of all the matter in the Solar System. The planets, which condensed out of the same disk of material that formed the Sun, contain only 0.135% of the mass of the solar system. Jupiter contains more than twice the matter of all the other planets combined. Satellites of the planets, comets, asteroids, meteoroids, and the interplanetary medium constitute the remaining 0.015%. The following table is a list of the mass distribution within our Solar System.

* Sun: 99.85%
* Planets: 0.135%
* Comets: 0.01% ?
* Satellites: 0.00005%
* Minor Planets: 0.0000002% ?
* Meteoroids: 0.0000001% ?
* Interplanetary Medium: 0.0000001% ? [1]

So, even if the planet was larger than Jupiter, it’s gonna be like .01 percent of all the mass in the solar system, if that. The idea that a planet could cause the sun to change energy as much as we’re seeing now is basically like saying you could pull a car in neutral with a refrigerator magnet on the end of a crane! [2]

Let's not forget that the entire Solar System as a whole is experiencing the types of change that we are seeing here on Earth. [3]

The two likeliest scenarios that likely could occur in 2012 are: Gamma Ray bombardment from the center of the Galaxy [4], or the the Galaxy's own rotation in the universe is about to bring the Solar System into a much denser portion of space, resulting in possible DNA change. [5]

I enjoyed your write-up though. Very helpful information for those wishing to prepare for 2012.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join