Handbook for a possible 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
It has been noticed that there is growing concern for the events that are happening nowadays, and even more for the ones that might lie in a future not so far ahead.

There is a lot of confusion, however, as to what any one person can do to be of assistance, to play an active part that can be of significance or value.

While it is true that no one knows with certainty what is going to happen, there are currents of thought and revelations being received by many of what MIGHT happen if the mental environment follows the direction it is in at present.

I have prepared a list of PRACTICAL, simple things that can be put in practice by ANYONE, that will not only help each and every single individual go about his or her life more effectively, but will also help us in our efforts to avoid the possibly disastrous course humanity has been operating in for some time now.

Since this is not to be a book on explanations, I will try to keep deep meanings of the following points of advice to a minimum explanation.
I will remain available to explain any point in more detail, if anybody is interested in expanding or deepening any argument, or purpose behind any particular one.

The handbook follows...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
HANDBOOK FOR A POSSIBLE 2012

It seems currently possible that on the year 2012 (or vicinities) a large body will re-enter the solar system, bringing consequences of possibly catastrophic proportions.
Although this is still just a PROBABILITY, the most worrisome consequences are what some humans have decided to do about it.

It seems that there is a group in power, which has always been intent in keeping and expanding that power, that has found ways not only of surviving that POSSIBLE event, but also of controlling the masses to keep knowledge and the subsequent disorders to a minimum. Ironically so, wars and other conflicts are a part of that agenda.

This agenda of that group has always been control and power, and for what we know, they are receiving "outside" help, alien in origin, to carry out their plans. These alien agents have, obviously their own agenda as well, which can be of even more serious consequences for humanity.

Some instances that have been and continue to be in use for these purposes are:

-media control (mass mental programming)
-information control
-economic control (market and government manipulation)
-arms control
-political control (less important, serves just for agenda control)

Those of us who have been working to counter these efforts and agendas, have also been working alone, in groups and along other "outside" help and advice.
Although we are and continue to be a minority, we work diligently to awaken and call people to take a hold of their lives and purpose.

THE POINTS

There is meaning behind the existence of EVERYTHING.
The energies that give life to EVERYTHING have endowed us with MEANING and purpose, for the sakes of eternal experience and learning.

We have also been endowed with LIBERTY to exercise the freedom of living, and to effectively CREATE our reality.
Our world and "reality" will reflect our goals and aims as long as we DESIRE them to do so.

This list is an effective number of things that will help "tilt the balance" more in favor of our deep purposes and desires, rather than the hidden and manipulative agenda put in motion by others.

1- WATCH YOUR EVERY THOUGHT.

Ask yourself: do I really want to think every thought I actually do think?
Does everything I think "belong" to me?

Question yourself, monitor yourself. Be deliberate in your thoughts and actions.
Desiring to be of help and to "be positive" without a good knowledge of what is really going on in your mental environment will be meaningless or even counter-productive, unless your deep mental energies are COHERENT with your desires, values,and high moral standards.

Good is ALWAYS preferable to evil (in human standards), but be careful on what your concepts of good and evil are....

The main mass-control weapon being used against humanity, MEDIA CONTROL, is using people's LACK OF DISCERNMENT as the back door through which people are taught what to do.
What to BE, what to buy, what to wear, even what to think about a particular country or person, HOW TO BE...

As long as people as a whole deny or neglect the PERSONAL AND COLLECTIVE MENTAL ENVIRONMENT, the groups that know how will be able to manipulate and re-direct that energy towards their own purposes.

Humanity acts in that case as a neutral and mindless energy-momentum SUPPLY, mostly against its own interests. Herd mentality for some.

ALWAYS REMEMBER: YOU ARE CREATING YOUR WORLD AND YOUR FUTURE RIGHT NOW

Look around you. Do you like the world you are creating with your ideas, thoughts and actions?
Are you part of the solution? If you are not sure, you may be part of the problem....

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
2- BE DELIBERATE IN EVERYTHING YOU DO OR SAY.

Close cousin of the first, yet put into active use.
It is a piece of advice that, especially in a close future might become very useful.

Think before you act. Monitor your desires, but then act deliberately.
Do and say what you mean.
If you want to do something reasonably fruitful and positive, even if it is just
brushing your teeth, do it meaningfully.
Yet, don't blink unless you want to. Don't have that cup of coffee or cigarette if you don't want to.

3- DO SOME PHYSICAL ACTIVITY

Just think about it like this: in a situation of need, would you be one to offer
assistance or one needing assistance?
Be as physically strong and independent as you possibly can, within your personal means.

4- WATCH LESS, WAY LESS TV.

No matter how much TV you are watching, it is already too much.

5-USE YOUR TIME PRODUCTIVELY.

Think. Talk to friends and relatives. Read. Rest. Inform yourself. Play productively. Have fun. Enjoy this beautiful world.
Do something meaningful always.

6- KEEP CELL PHONE USE TO A MINIMUM. WHEN POSSIBLE AVOID WIRELESS CONNECTIONS.

7- TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY.

Again, exercise. Eat vegetables. Avoid junk food, commercially packaged and mass-produced food products.
Keep drinking and smoking to a minimum or none whatsoever, and avoid drug use at all costs. I do not mean medicines, although, whenever possible, avoid gratuitous use of over-the-counter and other non-necessary medicines.

Why do you think that the alcohol, cigarette, clandestine drugs, commercial foods, and pharmaceutical industries are some of the biggest businesses on earth?

A "polluted" body will not enable the person to tap into their mental and energy capabilities, in fact muddying any attempts of higher-level mental performance.

8- DEVELOP AND NURTURE YOUR HUMAN RELATIONS

Take care of your family and friends. Get to know them, and care for them sincerely and in honest communication.
Make peace with whom you feel compelled to, and drop friends or relatives that you want to drop; emphasize "positive" company and influences, and cut off possible "negative" ones.

Be truthful, caring and active in your relations.

Make friends in other countries or cities whenever this is available.

9- IF POSSIBLE, PRACTICE MEDITATION.

Meditation is simply exercising the mind into being able to focus more easily and effectively.

One very simple meditative exercise is this:

Sit comfortably (hopefully chose the same place everyday).
Close your eyes. Concentrate then on your breathing.
Breath deeply every time.
Then,in our mind, COUNT your breaths: One, exhale... Two, exhale... Three, exhale...
That's it.

Only one rule: CONCENTRATE ON BREATHING DEEPLY AND COUNTING ONLY.

If you lose count, or any other thought comes in between any count, RESET and start counting from ONE.

If or when you make it to 21, start again. Most people will not get past three or four on the first tries, but, then again, that is why this is an EXERCISE.
Its purpose is to develop more mind awareness and focus.

10- TRY TO SLEEP A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME.

One good way to accentuate and develop mental acuteness and awareness, is to more productively use our sleep mental activities, as well as the sleep cycles themselves.

Sleeping more than 7-8 hours and less than 5 can be detrimental.
The most effective use of sleep cycles and correlated mental abilities is to do a 4-7 sleep period at night with a complimentary 1-2 hour nap in the pm hours.
Mental abilities are able to peek in the wake-time periods, and with the right self-suggestions before going to sleep, the body can rest and recuperate easily and more effectively.
Give it try, you might be surprised...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
11- Last but not least, once you are reasonably certain that you are being MORE

self-conscious...
BE POSITIVE AND OPTIMISTIC, AND BELIEVE IT.

If you remember any type of news coverage, it is mostly the "bad" news.
The concept of sin.
The concept of "enemy" states or peoples.
The concept of righteousness and moral certainty.

The deeper reason for these and other concepts is that by creating a more somber mental environment, "positive" and deliberate energies are kept to a minimum, again in detriment of humanity itself.

Think of your life and your world optimistically. Hope for answers to your problems and the problems of this world.
If you like prayer, pray. If you like just positive thinking, do it actively.

Put your good emotions behind your desires and aspirations.
At the end, it is the emotional charge behind every thought and plan that brings it into being.
Make your concept of LOVE the primary motivation for anything you do.

-*-

If anything else, even if nothing else, by following these simple and attainable

guidelines of advice, you will be creating a more sane and positive environment for yourself and others.

In the best case scenario, we will be more able to avoid possible courses of danger and even destruction as humanity.

EVERY SINGLE MOVE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION WILL BE OF SIGNIFICANT HELP.

The future will resemble more our collective deep desires and goals.

Please give them some consideration and an opportunity.

It is of extreme importance that people start taking a hold of their own lives and world. Start today.

Thank you for your patience and concern.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
So far so good, CitizenC. I think your ideas are sound and applicable towards applying our goals regardless of whether a planetary event happens in 2012. I've found that Tai Chi is a good energizer along with the meditation, and, of course, a healthy dollop of stretching. The stretching, particularly as I've gotten older has been a giant benefit.

Thanks for taking the time to write your thoughts.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Excellent suggestion...

Of course, any type of more advance physical-mental activity that allows mind-body energies to flow, are more than useful.

The key of course is to become more self-aware, and by those means getting more in touch with your internal certainties, rather than accepting all information that comes your way at simple face value...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
You have nailed it with this post OP

The mass conditioning over the last 50 plus years has affected the natural
balance of the human mind, most humans are using mainly the left side of the brain and the rightside is on idle this is a great way to bring the balance back and reconnect with our true selves
Warning
I am not recommending this company just trying to explain how the brain works
www.alphalearning.ch...

[edit on 24-9-2008 by smokingman2006]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by citizenc

Thank you for posting this. I really need this information. Lately, I have really been contributing to the problem and need to get back on track.

Star and flag for you.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

As a matter of fact, mental activity and how we can use our "minds" more effectively and deliberately are a theme that, by itself, would occupy volumes...

I would like to get into it in more detail, but for now, I think concentrating on the basics of daily routines and activity will be task enough for a lot of people...

Excellent find Smokingman...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Thanks for these tips Citizenc, much appreciated
, your 'handbook'should help keeping centered in the turbulence that is possibly ahead. But i'd like to add that people should keep tabs on the goings on in the world but with a certain distance from it so the emotional consequences on the psyche are kept on a minimum. It's always good to be prepared mentally and if you have the recources physically.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Spot on...

The purpose of these tips is, as a matter of fact, to develop the mental stability that will allow, not only mental development and a certain independence, or at least aloofness, but will also provide practical means of being able to function effectively in periods of duress and/or more manipulative efforts.

By providing for oneself a more durable and resilient personal "center", more of the tasks ahead will become plausible and "shareable" if we may...

Remember also that, an intelligent, well centered personality, is always seeking to know, REALLY know, about the environment in which is has placed itself...

Thanks for a great point...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Although this has been stated before, if any large body was approaching Neptune, it would of been seen by astronomers, both professional and amateur, by now. If one is going by Mr Sitchin's take on this (he did start the theory in the 1970s), then one would know he stated "Nibiru"/Planet X is not due here until 2600AD. The Mayan calendar is made so that the great cycle would restart itself, and start using the calendar all over again. The book that Nostradamus supposedly wrote about 2012 has been proven a fake/forgery.
What will happen in 2012? Presidential elections, Olympics in London, and probably some earthquakes and other Mother Nature formed disasters. If you spent every day worrying about death and destruction all the time, what is the point?
Go outside and enjoy life, play with your kids, cats and/or dogs. Follow the golden rule and be happy. If one let all these rumors and alleged prophecies run one's life, one would be dead of an ulcer before 2012 anyway.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Hi citizenc

I’ve enjoyed reading your posts on the board, all of them, thanks for joining ATS.

As to this thread, all I have to say is, “Wow” it’s as if we co-wrote it. My life is filled with miracles and synchronicities from walking the walk and I strongly suspect yours and others who walk it are also. The list you posted, if followed, will put a person in synch with the universe/God and yes, if there are difficulties coming up in 2012 they will be aided in many ways and will be lifted above the fray, or they will walk through it unscathed, no limits on this, no obstacle too big for this. Thanks for posting it and am looking forward to more insights,

Highest regards

STM

[edit on 9/24/2008 by seentoomuch]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Taking the planet out of account, there are still very interesting times ahead of us so the tips given can be applied even without some rogue planet passing us by. The current crashing economy has been in the works for decades, sites like this are thriving on it for at least 6/7 years and it looks like the serious business is just around the corner. Again, even without a planet wreaking havoc in this solarsystem.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Yes, there are pressing problems with us. The OP does make some good points on living ones life, but the 2012 date does get to me.
If we are to solve our problems that we created, yes we and not some NWO or Reptilian secret society, then we need to get off our collective rear ends and start getting involved in a grass roots level. Start solving the local problems and that will lead to the larger ones. If it can trickle downward, it can also trickle upward. I think we are all guilty of creating the problems (that includes me) by caring only for ourselves, and buying the biggest without regards to the environment or anything else. The NWO is just the OWO with a new name. It has always been that way and it always will be. That is why we must work at the local levels with school, township, city, county and state levels first.
If we make the smaller links stronger, then the whole fence can be saved.

To the OP, I have starred and flagged your post.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Very true! And taking into account that there will be chaos ahead you could say that in chaos lies opportunity, not only for the big bad planners of the global enslavement. In times of relative stability nobody will be prepared to do anything to upset that delicate balance. In the coming times there will be ample chance to change the planned direction. And that really pisses 'them' off

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

About your "concerns" for the 2012 problem, I would suggest then to go back and read the WHOLE post...
I know it's long, but please indulge me...

It talks about, if anything, how to deal with life and stop being the automatons that in many ways most of people have become, whether you believe in the causes we state or not....

As a matter that can be thought provoking, the fact that a post like this one, although highly helpful and with very sensible and fruitful advice, cannot get very far along because it is not very glamorous, it is not full of mysterious claims or obscure information should be a warning already ...

I hope to be of help, but people have to search it too, in the face of "impending doom" or not....

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I've just discovered this post! it's great, simple and direct.

I don't know why I haven't seen it before.. oh well, talking about synchronicities in life...
Thank you citizenc

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Great thread from the op. Thanks citizenc for taking the time to post some great thoughts for 2012.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Great topic, thank you, nice to have the high points laid out and easy to reference in a moment of negativity! The toughest thing for me is to remain positive the majority of the time. Just opening ATS and noticing the different threads and stories is enough to make me want to stick my head back into the sand. Also, I highly suggest some hatha yoga for balancing yourself in these times.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join