It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are from Atlantis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Are u sure that you tryed ? I don't think so.

Or may be it's very complicate to write " Piri Reis " on the google search box ?

www.google.be...

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
ebe.allwebco.com... html

URL Above

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Cheers Joe. Certainly raises some interesting questions as to whether these are the writings of some madly imaginative ancient Indian or the reult of observed phenomenon. If there really was a type of atomic war as described this may explain the lack of solid evidence
that Garzok wants. (Not sure what effects atomic war has on high technology metals and plastics)

Phoenix cheers for the sarcasm always warms me up on a cold day but you did save me time. ta

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well I heard there is a link between the Annunaki, Nephilim & Plediens with Atlantis can anyone confirm?

reply to post by K_OS

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

ATSZOMBIE
Well I heard there is a link between the Annunaki, Nephilim & Plediens with Atlantis can anyone confirm?

While there is a link between Annunaki and Niphilim, there is no link to the Pleiades.

In fact the Pleiades stars are all far too young to support life; so there are no Pleiadians. Thee may be visiting life in that direction but it is not from the Pleiades cluster.

edit on 16-10-2013 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by K_OS

aliens are not from atlantis, lol .. It was the same race, pelasgians (Greeks) Atlantis is originally called Poseidonia. It was under the rule of Poseidon.
edit on 16-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Why does it always come down to plastic's or any of the high tec that we have in this day .
is it not possible that they could have a technology that did not pollute the earth ? .

we can now make a biodegradable plastic without petrochemicals.
maybe they had more respect for the planet than we do .

we should not assume that any past technologically advanced civilisation would have a similar approach as we do .

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

K_OS
Plato describes to us that Atlantis was swallowed up by the water...perhaps they actually wanted to do so.
If you had supreme technology and peace and tranquility wouldn't you want to keep it. Think about it...Aliens are described as grey with large eyes...If a civilization lived under water, they would not be in the sun as much...thus the grey skin, ie.. sharks etc. (all have grey skin) The large eyes would be nescessary to see, since there is not nearly as much light under the water.

First off EBEs are not grey, that was a government disinformation term that stuck in the early 80s.

But your mind is working on truth coming from the subconsciousness. There is an alien correlation with the Sumerians I believe. Plato's description is referring to the great flood, but it appears there were beings from space that visited during those times, and they could have even created the flood.

It's possible that the giant Annunaki had beards and grey alien eyes. Well alien would not have beards, so we have to assume that the hybrid program in that day was in full effect and execution.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

greyer

First off EBEs are not grey, that was a government disinformation term that stuck in the early 80s.

Actually, the idea of "Grays" in general dates to the late 40's, with the introduction of a specific Gray group in the 60's (Zeta Reticuli).

The Reticuli Grays are a Cetacean based species, thus the gray skin, large eyes, etc.

Plato's description is referring to the great flood, but it appears there were beings from space that visited during those times, and they could have even created the flood.

It's possible that the giant Annunaki had beards and grey alien eyes. Well alien would not have beards, so we have to assume that the hybrid program in that day was in full effect and execution.

Yes the destruction of Atlantan happened at the end of the last great Ice age, and it would NOT be reasonable to think it was cased by any external force.

Why, would aliens 'not' have beards?

Your "hybrid program" never happened quite that way; it was much more of an accident, probability having the last word.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

tanka418
Actually, the idea of "Grays" in general dates to the late 40's, with the introduction of a specific Gray group in the 60's (Zeta Reticuli).

The Reticuli Grays are a Cetacean based species, thus the gray skin, large eyes, etc.

Lol! First of all maybe in Europe the term is 'Gray' but in America it is 'Grey.' And the greys didn't visit Europe as they did the Americas, I don't know why but that is the way it is. Possibly because they knew of the world before the Americas were made as it is the new world geographically.

Yes the destruction of Atlantan happened at the end of the last great Ice age, and it would NOT be reasonable to think it was cased by any external force.

External, magical, it was a force. Remember it is the term of human scientists to say 'ice age,' they need to explain everything with a term. But in reality at that time there were giants that roamed the earth with magical powers. As it says in the bible, these 'gods' from the sky came down and did things that were wrong in the eyes of the Lord. They were still around in ancient Sumeria, and on into ancient Egypt.

Why, would aliens 'not' have beards?

Whens aliens had a hybrid program going on in ancient Egypt the 'people' had very large heads and small faces. The aliens do not have hair, they have large heads and small faces.

Your "hybrid program" never happened quite that way; it was much more of an accident, probability having the last word.

I acknowledge we don't know for sure, but if we debated about it I would probably bring more evidence to the table.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
My theory is that Atlantis was some kind of artificial and floating island. The ancient aliens was as we know indeed master builders and could construct anything beyond imaginable. Lots of still present constructions and ruins should prove exactly that.

The location of Atlantis has always been disputed, that might be because it was moved around. The island is reported to have been rather enormous, but that is in my view doubtful, even though I believe it to have been quite large though. We know that whatever the aliens built in those days, it was definitely not something that was small and insignificant.

Even though the island of Atlantis was able to move around, I doubt that it was moved around far. Thus it is perhaps most probable that it (at all time) was located somewhere in the Mediterranean Sea.

According to all that is written about Atlantis, the island seems to have been serving as a stronghold and a base for the alien Poseidon, and his descendents as well as his army . Poseidon was a Titan and ancient texts refers to him as being in charge of all the oceans and all activities at sea , but it seems to me that he and his men was busy with lots of earthly activity as well. Poseidon (and Apollo) was also the one(s) that built the walls of Troy (Iliad).

As Poseidon himself was a giant, his offspring with lots of different woman (both real alien and half human/alien demigods) also became giants. The God of sea (Poseidon or a descendant) is also mentioned in lots of different ancient biblical texts. In these texts he is called Rahab, where he is said to have sided with the Egyptians in the war against the “gods of Israel” when the jews fled Egypt (Exodus).

My theory is that the island of Atlantis is named after Atlas (a brother of Prometheus) who probably was the ruler of the descendents of Poseidon at the time when this island was destroyed. The war that eventually destroyed Atlantis is in Greek mythology referred to as the Titanomachy, which was a war between Kronos and his Titans (The second generation alien colonists) and the Olympian aliens (The third generation alien colonists) lead by Zeus (Sumerian Enlil or babylonian Bel). This war is to my knowledge not mentioned in any ancient biblical texts, but the story and conflict that arose in the aftermath of the building of the tower of Babel , was probably also because of this war. This is also verified by Berossus (“and a war arose between Cronus and Titan. The place in which they built the tower is now called Babylon”)

Thus the only thing we know about this war is from Greek mythology and Sumerian texts, which states that the war was going on for 10 years and that the Titans had the upper hand until the aliens referred to as the olympians (Sumerian Enlil) was able to construct a bomb that was able to penetrate and destroy the heavily fortified Atlantis. In order to drop this bomb, a special designed aircraft was built, and in the Babylonian text “Enuma Elish” we learn that it was Marduk (sumerian Ninurta) who carried out the mission.

The legends describe that in the aftermath of the sinking of this island, the ocean in this area was very muddy afterwards , and boats had great difficulties navigating there for a long time afterwards. This is (in my view) the result of the huge amount of dirt that was placed on this artificial island . It was placed there to construct the large areas of gardens that was planted on this island.

According to Solon who got the story from the priests of hephaestus (Ptah) in Memphis , the war took place about 12000 years ago some 500 years after the great flood.

edit on 21-10-2013 by helius because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join