It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Marine Drill Sergeant Boasts of What They Will Do To Civilians Under Martial Law in the USA/MONTA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I am going to say right here and now that this Marine in question with the big mouth, is working for the government as a fearmongering agent.

The message is to continue with the FEAR at all costs, no matter what.
this is likely BS and leave it to the Bush administration to continue futzing around with the people and instigating crap here at home now.

This president, Bush, is NOT GOING AWAY ANYTIME SOON. The next step will be Martial Law and continuity of government, better known as DICTATORSHIP and he is spreading fear and using people to spread those fears.

I do not beleive that our men and women who have served this country and are sick and tired of war, are going to come here to their homeland to enforce such evil.

I cannot beleive it and i will not beleive it.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I am astounded that folks would even consider such a possibility. This so-called DI is full of crap.

Sounds like some jerk got an ear and decided to fill it. If he had began some of that crap with me, I'd have called him on it instead of responding as though he was scaring me.

There aren't enough Marines to take a single mid-sized city. And if they ever made that mistake the next one would be a real SOB. Those men would walk into a chain saw. Besides, most of the Marines I know are good Americans.

The weapons he described? First a microwave doesn't implode a body. Stick a bean, popcorn, soup, or whatever in a microwave, turn it on and listen to the pops.

The staple/rod-gun? He's describing the tool they use to kill cattle in a slaughter house. How many Marines are you going to find to perform such a disgusting duty and how many other Marines are going to sit by and allow it? Ain't gonna happen.

A grenade with corrosive fragmentation? Just as much danger to the user as to the target. Anything that corrosive would be very expensive and very dangerous to handle. Besides, WP will light up anything and burn right through your arm. Why something that is corrosive? That would take forever to burn through things.

This makes no sense and I give it zero credibility.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I often tend to think that the NWO would be more inclined to use other kinds of people other than marines.
The emotionally closed off, or crippled, people with chips on their shoulders. Vagrants from the street, people with the mentality that people and life never did them a favour so why should they do you a favour? All life gave them was a #ty hand and the NWO comes along and pays them $300 an hour to put people on trains at gunpoint. And I tend to think that some of them would do it, just because they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Even if they didn't know why they were doing it, they're just getting paid for putting people on trains.
So you use the dispossessed and the hungry and what have you and promise them food and wealth, train them rudimentarily to use guns or to pull a lever that releases the gas and pretty soon you have yourself a loyal army, eh?

Not saying that WILL be the case, but its just a thought that I have from time to time. If the NWO is behind todays society there has to be a reason why said society makes some people feel insecure, worried and like nobody thinks they exist.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This hypothetical NWO. It won't be US military enabling any such thing. It will be some of the most helpless, stupid people in America who will enable it. We saw what happened in New Orleans with the hurricane.

Folks too damned sorry and lazy to get off their fat asses and do what they needed to do for themselves. Like cattle, unless you herd them in the right direction, they just take what comes.

Are there a lot of folks like that in America? Go to the mall, or any other place where significant numbers of Americans are wandering around. Look at them with one question: which ones are aware of their surroundings? Which ones are aware of all those around them?

You'll also notice as you are evaluating everyone that there will be one or two who are very aware of you and the fact that you are assessing the actions of everyone else. You'll make eye contact. Look briefly at their expressions. These are the ones in any critical emergency situation who will generally do the necessary thing without hesitation, bolt in the right direction to avoid deadly danger, or meet a threat head on without hesitation. Try it.

No, it won't be the military. Paramilitary at best. But while they can do considerable harm in the immediate short term, there are the other predators who are normally peaceful, unassuming people. Right up until they are pushed.

At most, I would estimate that only one in ten folks would really fight. But, this ten or so percent usually carry the fight in any group, so that percentage would be just about right.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
... there are the other predators who are normally peaceful, unassuming people.

Now now, don't go tellin everyone.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I notice that many posts of this nature often refer to an article, etc., but a reference/source to that article is seldom, if ever, posted for backup. No wonder people just say this is your own personal bs! With no reference at all, you cannot even shift the focus to a definitae writer, etc.

Let's act grown up now, boys!!!!!

Post a reference for yer wild ass claims.

Dick Gaines
GnySgt USMC (Ret.)

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Alright people, who says Resistance will be spotty AND futile? The Militias have been around for 211 years, and are NOT the beer belly Rednecks shown in the Walker, Texas Ranger shows and the Moronic Movies.

The Militias are hard working, GOOD men and women, dedicated to the preservation of the America our forefathers won from King George and his overwhelmingly superior Military force.

The Redcoats were defeated by white/black men and women of stout heart and beliefs.

The NWO MORONS have NO idea who they are f*cking with. They can have all the Microwave cannons, and Hyper Velocity rounds they want, but here, on American soil, anyone who is against the Constitution is a F*CKING TRAITOR, like GEORGE W. BUSH. His Father and especially his Nazi loving Grandfather Prescott Bush. Why do you think our Kpots look like Whermacht "Coal Scuttles"? The Nazis never went away, they joined the CIA, became covert purveyors of anti semetic crap. Oh yeah, the Holocaust "never happened". Well, the STUPID NAZIS FILMEDand PHOTOGRAPHED every horror they committed, end of discussion, and no, I am NOT a Jew, but Christ was.

Bush is too stupid to be in charge, so whomever is pulling his strings is too much of a coward to show his or her face(s).

I'm going to really hate killing young American Marines, being a former Marine myself, but a traitor is a traitor, whether by training (read brainwashing) or conviction.

I and many like me, have learned to kill at a distance with open iron sights, with field-made silencers/smoke/flash suppressors, we will take out the young, foolish NWO troops and disappear in our IR proof Gilly suits. No Satellite will see our positions, no IR sniperscope will see us. But ours will see them. The silencer/smoke/flash suppressors will make us deadly demons of the night, crossbowmen/women will kill them silently, swiftly, with feces coated bolts through their necks, then they will begin to rethink their loyalties and come to their senses.

They will have to kill their Commanders to make up for their mistakes, but they will never be accepted into the ranks of Patriots after their stint as traitors to the Constitution, until the conflict is over and every NWO trooper/sympathizer has been dealt with. NO prison sentences, just swift executions.

The Monsters in Washington have said that anyone who disagrees with them is a traitor and a terrorist. How can any of you fools doubt their intent? You have to be brain-dead to miss it!

The DEPRESSION is here folks. If you don't believe it look online because your local TV channel isn't going to tell you.
things ARE falling apart. The Stock market is like a trampoline! The Dominoes are falling.

If you haven't stocked up on ammo and LRPS/MREs you may be too late. The Militias have been hunted like dogs by the NWO for 60 years.

Iraq/Afghanistan have been used as a Militia killing-grounds because the King thinks all the Militia are in the Reserves and National Guard. Not true.
The active Services are full of Militia Patriots. Some in very high places. Millions more are civilians. It will not be pretty, but we'll do what we have to, to preserve the Union and protect our Freedom So, when the sh*t hits the impeller, we shall see what we'll see.

If the Troops purveying the edict of Martial Law kill women and children here, they way they have in the Mid East, because they have been brainwashed to think that every shadow is a porential enemy. There will be dire repercussions for them.

Fragmentation devices made with broken glass (thus preventing using surgical magnets to remove shrapnel), coated with a feces slurry and dried prior to insertion in the device, will cause massive infection immediately. You think punjii stakes were bad? The NWO Caustic devices and CBW tools will be counteracted by ingenuity and dedication. That is why REAL Americans have won out throughout the centuries.

God Help us all.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I actually just wanted to get the original version of this back on the front page. It looks like we have 3 going now.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
yes we certainly do have 3 versions going

Why Montana?

[edit on 22-12-2008 by Fett Pinkus]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This was just brought to my attention tonight as I was doing some other reseach, wow is all I can say, I personally do not think that this guy is on the level, but it does go to show how certain twisted mentalities can run amok and how interviewers can get sucked into some pretty horrific information which they then have to decide to share with the public or not.

This is the kind of piece that would be just mindblowing if you were to believe him to be a credible witness.

I also have to state that this guy acts as if American Soldiers are just blind sheep and I tend to think along the lines that if this worst case scenario did happen, that it would only take one to stand up and think for himself and many others would follow in suit for the real cause of justice.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
He said that the Marines had their RED FLAGGED people and BLACK FLAGGED people. When people come up RED FLAG on their computerized list, it is a person that will be arrested and taken to military camps, but may be "salvageable" (or can be rehabilitated, re-educated, etc.)

I would like to know what you have to do to get put on the lists? I also would like to know the difference in Red and Black flags. If Red is salvageable then is Black non slavageable? Any one know what critieria one must meet to be on either list? And anyone know what will happen to those that are not on any list? Do they get to stay in their homes and live life as usual?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Has anybody who believes this thought past the whole lock everyone up in camps idea?

Has anybody thought WHY they might want to do this?

It doesn't make any sense whatsoever and I would love to be educated as to why they would do it.

Anyone?

Good point, we need reason and logic to be used in this whole FEMA Camp debate rather than the panic and fear that TPTB want us to have...

I'm not sure I trust this so called Marine, why would they be so active in Montana when so few people live there (and population density is low)? What reason would there be for the government to kill all those people or throw them in the camps? TPTB might be evil but they are not stupid, they would have to have a reason... Rebellion perhaps

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion

Of course they are making weapons more suitable for street fighting cuz in Iraq and Afghanistan that is exactly what they are doing! It isn't a coincidence/conspiracy that the development of street war tactics/weapons is a primary goal for the military.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join