It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Marine Drill Sergeant Boasts of What They Will Do To Civilians Under Martial Law in the USA/MONTA

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
The term FEMA CAMPS has been bounded around the internet and it wasn't until the mass arrests in St Paul did I start to take the subject seriously. I always thought that the FEMA CAMPS were just a conspiracy not anymore though.After googling FEMA CAMPS I came across this which is just completely gut wrenching if true.

For those of you that aren't taking this subject seriously please read the last paragraph on the left hand side and remember this.

WHY do you THINK that they have the Marines in place in Billings, Montana, " he bragged. He explained that MARINES would be used most heavily in Montana(and NATIONWIDE) under martial law...and he was evidently quite proud of their role. He admitted they had been hardened to kill...and that killing women and children would be a part of their agenda wherever deemed necessary

I read a thread about the RED LIST the other day on ATS and it talked about people that could be a possible threat will be eliminated, well this is mentioned aswell

He said that the Marines had their RED FLAGGED people and BLACK FLAGGED people. When people come up RED FLAG on their computerized list, it is a person that will be arrested and taken to military camps, but may be "salvageable" (or can be rehabilitated, re-educated, etc.)

If you think you are prepared think again

He went on to describe the newer weapons the US military had developed to be used against civilian resistance. Grenades that have caustic substances that when exploded, will eat away any CHEM/BIO BODY SUIT that a resister may be wearing for protection under MARTIAL LAW. Projectiles with uranium shells that when fired will pass through buildings with such power and velocity that they will suck human bodies right out with them through the hole they create in buildings as they emerge (of course destroying the bodies in the process). And more.

It gets better, the article talks about Microwave death camps where the bodies implode on themselves makign the clear up much easier (who the hell comes up with these ideas, the devil himself?)

Link to Martial Law article

Is this the real reason that the iraqi troops are coming back?

Replaced 'all caps' in title and added 'ex' tags for extrnal material

please read The Use of ALL CAPs

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-and-

Posting work written by others

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24/9/08 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I read a thread not so long ago how they are developing weapons more suitable for street fighting and I would hazard a guess that we will not hear about most of the technologies they have in their possession. Amazing to hear what you could be up against if there is a mass revolt. Nice find!
I fear that it could be getting too late for the american people to stand up to the NWO. The net is closing fast. Everything is going according to their plan and the longer it goes on the harder it will get. Im really getting freaked out with what this could mean for the entire world.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Well this all seems a little far fetched to me, but Ill keep an open mind and ready myself for the upcoming stupidity.

However the threat of military technology is BS, it is a PSY-OP plain and simple, and as such one should use that to their advantage.
If an enemy claimes to be blatantly undefeatable due to their numbers, or skill in fighting, or technology they are usually talking out of their ass.

I have no doubt they have the microwave weapons and partical beams and whatever else they have that will get jacked up in bad weather it doesnt matter, guerilla tactics allmost allways prove superior.

WAR BY ATTRITION WINS THE DAY

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
As a former Marine, I find the part about the Marine Drill Instructor very hard to believe. First, they are Drill Instructors, Drill Sergeants are in the Army. Second, I am not aware of any Marines being "deployed" in Montana. There may be a few reserve detachments there, but I am having my doubts about any real Marine presence there. Third, I am pretty sure that it isn't even possible to be a DI for 12 years.

usmilitary.about.com...

After passing the screening process and being selected for the 36-month Drill Instructor Duty tour, a Marine must first attend Drill Instructor School at Marine Corps Recruit Depot, San Diego, or MCRD Parris Island, S.C.

If anything, this is probably one of the numerous idiots that claim to be so much more than they are. I have met so many people at bars that claim to be former Marines and when you ask what their MOS was, they always default to Scout Sniper or Force Recon.

I really think that this is fearmongering 101. I would be MUCH more concerned about the Army unit that is going to be deployed in the US on October 1st for the purpose of quelling civil unrest. That freaks me out. This is just sensationalism... if I had to guess.

I am not trying to crap on your thread or anything. I just get a little nit picky when people start using the Marines to scare people. Not you, but the author of the website you linked to.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Has anybody who believes this thought past the whole lock everyone up in camps idea?

Has anybody thought WHY they might want to do this?

It doesn't make any sense whatsoever and I would love to be educated as to why they would do it.

Anyone?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
As a former Marine, I find the part about the Marine Drill Instructor very hard to believe. First, they are Drill Instructors, Drill Sergeants are in the Army. Second, I am not aware of any Marines being "deployed" in Montana. There may be a few reserve detachments there, but I am having my doubts about any real Marine presence there. Third, I am pretty sure that it isn't even possible to be a DI for 12 years.

usmilitary.about.com...

After passing the screening process and being selected for the 36-month Drill Instructor Duty tour, a Marine must first attend Drill Instructor School at Marine Corps Recruit Depot, San Diego, or MCRD Parris Island, S.C.

If anything, this is probably one of the numerous idiots that claim to be so much more than they are. I have met so many people at bars that claim to be former Marines and when you ask what their MOS was, they always default to Scout Sniper or Force Recon.

I really think that this is fearmongering 101. I would be MUCH more concerned about the Army unit that is going to be deployed in the US on October 1st for the purpose of quelling civil unrest. That freaks me out. This is just sensationalism... if I had to guess.

I am not trying to crap on your thread or anything. I just get a little nit picky when people start using the Marines to scare people. Not you, but the author of the website you linked to.

I concur with you on this, often times people with out military experience make sweeping accusations about things that are impractical.
It isnt that people that are not VETS are ignorant but rather simply unifmormed.

I also agree that this is a far out artical and seems a little out of touch with reality.
It does honestly sound like fear mongering, and from a conspiracy stand point, psychological warfare in the fesh..

[edit on 24-9-2008 by snowen20]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
....religious nonsense aimed at driving people into church..

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

They wouldnt do it.
Not like this.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Has anybody who believes this thought past the whole lock everyone up in camps idea?

It doesn't make any sense whatsoever and I would love to be educated as to why they would do it.

Anyone?

cheap labor
saves on gas, you live in the same compound as you work..
save the scarce resources for those that matter...the chosen...sorry you aren't one of the chosen.
it's cheaper to feed, clothe, shelter people en mass than as individual families.
and well...if you can't afford to feed them, the starving half dead people are out of sight of the chosen... can't have any eyesores destroying their perfect view of the world.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

My uncle was a drill sgt in the marines(I'm an army guy, I call them drill sgts
)

I can't say exactly when he became one, but I'm thinking it was much sooner than 12 years. I'm thinking like 6-8 years. Although he is quite smart, aced his asvab and graduated valedictorian so it wouldn't be surprising if he went quicker than most. He is still in the marines, and now Master Gunnery Sergeant.

But he would have an absolute fit if such things were going on. He served 3 tours in Iraq, after doing a tour in Afgan, and was also in Somolia back in the 90's. I've never even heard the man cus in my entire life, and I was born when he was like 12, so I was even around him during his teenage years(he did play alot of tricks on me though).

There is no way in the world he would go along with such plans. And I'd be willing to bet the majority of the Marines and other military service members would never go along with it either.

Of course, they do heavy physiological profiling, so they could probably find a group of people who would do such things. But it's always been my experience that such people are generally cycled out.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Fellow Army guy here,... I agree I remember the first time we were going to Iraq the RR clinic was chock full of guys that suddenly became too crazy for war. and as such they were chaptered out.
I mean I know guys in my platoon specifically were nutz as the day is long and gung ho, but they still had a conscience and the ability to understand what may seem to be an unlawful order.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by snowen20]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

some people believe everthing they read on the internet... big foot found in freezer.. spaceship to appear in alabama... I dont know how many times the world was suppose to end this year.. lol..niburu.. or planet x... now american soldiers who cant wait to kill there brothers and sister .. moms..and dads.. friends and neighbors... its amazing

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Sorry to burst your bubble philijwolf but there are various sources on the net where you will find that marines have killed women and children heres one source

Marine ordered Iraqi women and kids shot, squad member testifies

As regards to your other words why are you on ATS? if you find all this hard to believe? Surely thats a contradiction in terms?

[edit on 24-9-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Agree with Karl and others; I read it all, and it smacks to me of a website created for the purpose of trying to convice us that this all exists. The "seargent's" quotes seem particularly suspicious. Throughout his alleged quotes, he fleshes out a back-story, which plants the idea that targeting of women and children and torture of same is not only the "Marine way", but the standard MO in Iraq. This person doesn't sound like any Marine I've ever known -- "he" is looking forward to the slaughter and the more the merrier.

Also, the microwave weapon bit..... yes, such things exist, but a superheated [microwaved] human being would not IMplode, they would EXplode if the molecules in their body were excited to that degree.

I have relatives near Great Falls, near Bozeman, near Billings. No reports of masses of cattle cars "everywhere". Oh, that's right, they look just like regular cattle cars from the outside. I admit this is a weak arguement on my part in that I can't recall once talking about the nature of train cars in any of our many phone conversations.

Then, there's the "THEY MUST BE TAKEN OUT...as in NEW ORLEANS. He admitted that his Marine buddies had been shooting and killing a lot of people down there"............. baloney. It didn't happen. There were are are Marines there, both active and formerly so, but unless they were acting on their own in the dead of night, it didn't happen.

Then, toward the end of the narrative, the rugged, swarthy "sergeant" is softened by the interviewer as the interviewer witnesses Jesus Christ's salvation for him, and the beast is calmed once more.

OP, thanks for bringing this website to our attention. This website comes from www.freedomfiles.com, www.freedomfiles.org... where one can read various religious writings, and see a photo of a young woman/girl standing in front of a sign that reads: Harmony Babtist Church and under that: A free thinker is Satan's Slave. She seems quite pleased about it.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Originally posted by Karlhungis

I really hope so Karl, like I said before I haven't been too bothered about FEMA posts up until the watching the video of the mass arrests. What kind of world are we living in where women and children are arrested for sitting in a park? some people spent 3 days in a cell about this and nothing on the news? seems a bit strange.

I will be keeping an open mind on these fema camps and I urge others to do the same.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar

cheap labor
saves on gas, you live in the same compound as you work..
save the scarce resources for those that matter...the chosen...sorry you aren't one of the chosen.
it's cheaper to feed, clothe, shelter people en mass than as individual families.

Nope..if we aren't buying the stuff that is being made by cheap labour in the third world, then the middle men aren't making their dough. We need to be able to consume for the rich to get richer. The balance to be struck in the global economy is paying us enough to buy their inflated-cost stuff, while still shipping the manufacturing overseas. Obviously they are not very good at it. But when it comes down to it, this is probably the single best argument against the 'whole mass-killing for the NWO' theory...IMHO...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Anyone?

I think everyone is being paranoid for the wrong reasons. The influx of illegal aliens includes some pretty rotten elements such as MS-13 and possible "terrorists". Sure the government oppresses us in certain ways but so do street criminals and violent drug gangs. Why would the government go after the people that defend free speech and demand accountability get locked up before street gangs?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
also it must be pointed out, that the Logistical situation would be nearly impossible to deal with

1) 100,000 thugs working for you, some may desert, some may quit following orders (etc)
2) how do you feed, equip, and keep effective communication with that army?

heck 100,000 wouldnt be enough either, u may need like 2million soldiers to pull off a nationwide crackdown like that

you have any idea how many americans would put up a fight?

both sides would take heavy losses, it would turn into an "iraq insurgency" but 1000times more intense and bloody

all im saying is that this scenario is Logistically unfeasable IMO.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This thread is stupid... Not only would Marines not do this, as they would have to kill their own families, it's just sick that someone would even post this tripe...

Let's see, 350 million americans with guns against the marine corp... Wonder who would win that one?? Duh?

[edit on 24-9-2008 by GrndLkNatv]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I always love this part!

A third site visited was in the San Fernando Valley, adjacent to the Water District. Again, the area around the actual Water District had fences logically pointing out (to keep people out of the dangerous area). And the rest of the adjacent area which went on for several miles was ringed with fences and barbed wire facing inward (to keep what or who in?) Also, interesting was the fact that the addition to the tops of the fences were fairly new as to not even contain any sign of rust on them. Within the grounds was a huge building that the guard said was a training range for policemen. There were newly constructed roads, new gray military looking buildings, and a landing strip. For what? Police cars were constantly patrolling the several mile perimeter of the area.

This is the place!! A Real FEMA Deathcamp!!!

Easy access!!!!! Just grab them off the freeways, where roughly 100,000 people a DAY drive by and can see the whole darn thing!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join