It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAIL PETER WELLER:THE TRUE ROBOJESUS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Some of you fail to realise that he Peter Weller is the true Messiah if it werent for him there would be no such thing as the Robocop or Robo Jesus.
:hail
eter Weller

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Do not fall victim to false messiahs. Hail the True Robojesus

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Now you've just gone and pissed me off...

All true believers know that Peter Weller is just an actor. He is NOT the true Metallic Messiah. He was chosen because he is a pure example of a caucasian, NOT what the RoboJesus was. Look at history. RoboJesus was black.

Maybe if people would stick with the origional threads instead of pasting their blasphemy elsewhere...

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
LMAO @ Soothsayer !!!!!!

That was just too funny.

Don't be fooled by the false prophet!

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I can't understand why people just don't open there minds as much as they open their mouths. Only a white fool would believe that our Metallic Messiah was anything other than black. Why is it whenever our Savior in Blue is discussed, it always goes back to his color? We all know where he was born!

Just say it. I dare you. Or can't you admit that our protector is Black? Not tan, not dark skinned, but black?

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
Now you've just gone and pissed me off...

All true believers know that Peter Weller is just an actor. He is NOT the true Metallic Messiah. He was chosen because he is a pure example of a caucasian, NOT what the RoboJesus was. Look at history. RoboJesus was black.

Maybe if people would stick with the origional threads instead of pasting their blasphemy elsewhere...

O.K if it werent for Peter Weller you would have no Robo Jesus to worship you are just wosrhipping the thing he made he made now WORSHIP HIM:bash:

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The fake messiah is that tin can robocop the real messiah is the man who created him who sacificed his soul Murphy aka Peter Weller

SO STOP WORSHIPPING THE FALSE PROPHET!

top topics

join