It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cozying up to the banks to make room for the Amero.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This is one of my first posts, but I've been reading this forum for quite some time.

Many of the threads here are saying that the recent bailout will somehow turn the United States into a fascist state, and maybe so, but I don't believe the powers that be necessarily want to control big business as much as they want to control the banks. With the recent change of status, that is exactly what the beneficiaries of this bailout are.

WASHINGTON - It was the end of an era on Wall Street as the Federal Reserve granted permission for the last two major investment banks — Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley — to become bank holding companies in order to stay in business.

Source

I believe that the Federal Reserve and Government are attempting to cozy up with the banks to eventually ask for a favor in the near future, the switch over to the new Amero. What better way to start the change then to get the players at the top to lead the way? Another thread states that the contents of the bailout bill cannot be completely reviewed, even by a court of law. Could this be inside the bill?

Personally, I don't see too much wrong with accepting a new currency since I live in the United States, but I can see why those living in Canada or Mexico may be upset.

What does everyone else think? It certainly makes sense.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Now finally someone addressing this issue, thanks for bringing it up.

Personally, i agree that all this maneuvering is paving the way quite effeciently for the NAU and amero. They will complain about the weakness and then how it cant compete anymore against the bigger currencies, need a solution, blah blah blah...oh we got it! anybody that cant see this at this point is distracted.

The only thing is that i thought it being all planned for 2010, but it seems like much earlier?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Accepting a "new currency" that removes the Independence of the United States from foreign entanglements? Are you mad?

The Amero is currently in a state of question as to it's existance as a form of currency or disinformation by globalists like Vincente Fox who like to use it to prod Amerians about losing their freedoms when "Canada, the USA and Mexico become as one nation". The current Amero is a product that cannot be referrd to as "coin" or "legal Tender" without violating the United State currency regulations regarding counterfiting. There appear to be no printed bills or denominations in existance. Therefore the Amero Currency appears to be an urban legend, nothing more.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
If they don't exist, why are they offered for sale here:

www.amerocurrency.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
There appear to be no printed bills or denominations in existance.

It is preferred by many nations not to have "paper" money. It is actually cheaper to produce coins and they last a lot longer than paper.

Also, did you know some people make a lot of money on the stock exchange selling and buying currency?

Just imagine if you orchestrated a way to eliminate all your competitors and came up with a great reason why a country needs to change its currency to a more robust and secure one (ie. the Amero).

So lets say you introduce a brand new currency that encompasses the whole of North America - who would really benefit from this?

Ummm, maybe the guy that buys and sells currency?

And maybe, just maybe, this guy had a whole bunch of these new coins sitting in a warehouse somewhere just waiting to be sold on the world market?

So now who do you think would benefit from the collapse of the USA stock market?

Do you still think it is an urban myth?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
If they don't exist, why are they offered for sale here:

www.amerocurrency.com...

Now pay attention:

posted by 2StepsFromTop
... The current Amero is a product that cannot be referrd to as "coin" or "legal Tender" without violating the United State currency regulations regarding counterfiting...

top topics

join