How can we fight back and still be safe?

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Where is the line?

What can we as ordinary, normally "law-abiding citizens" DO to stop this "1984/Fahrenheit-451/Brand New World" from happening?

Protests?

Author books?

Civil disobedience?

Mass-prayer?

I see no easy solution. I do not wish to be a martyr....but I feel a revolution of a higher nature needs to happen, an intellectual revolution.

For the last 60 years our species has been trained, ingrained, and fed foods to dumb us down, turn us fat...and make us...literally "Cows".

Those of us who still stand un-affected need to scream! (or just kill ourselves, or run to the hills...this culture the masses feed us is parasitic, viral, and degrading...)

As Admiral Cain said in "Razor" --

"When faced with untennable odds ; you must consider your imperative."

Our imperative should be the preservation of the freedom of human individuality, and it's creativity.

I say our imperative is right here, in our members and our forums.

We can, as a group stand strong and united if we decide to do so.

Do we?

So shall we decide to cower in the shadows? Run? Fight and risk being snatched up as "domestic terrorists"?

What is the wisest, most logical course in a situation that we now face?

[edit on 23-9-2008 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
First off, as I've said before don't use a public forum to make your revolutionary plans.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
First off, as I've said before don't use a public forum to make your revolutionary plans.

Do you really believe that any other form of media is not some how under surveillance?

How did they find the Palin hacker so fast? Anon was not using public forums, was he/her?

This is not a revolutionary "plan" -- but more of a "wtf can I DO?!" message -- without risking my own life in some "noble cause for whats right".

Hm, if they're watching me they know I'm a harmless chatterbox...they know this and so do I. I'm sure they have psych-profiles on me from all I've said and did, participated in...(if they wanted).

Go grab some BOOKS and READ...become EDUCATED!

This world seems to seriously lack intelligent people....

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hmmm, I don't think he was planning, just asking how we COULD revolt without dieing. I really don't know if it will be possible. If some MIT student was really radical and made a bunch of nukes it might be, but the U.S. army is so big...
Of course if such a revolution did happen I am sure the military personel that have not been completely brainwashed would join. I am quite intrigued (and terrified) about how this will all play out...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
You can't fight back and "be safe". When was the last time you were in a "safe" fight? Ya just gotta hang in and keep swinging!!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Revolt without dying, I see, scuse me but it's late here

I think that the group of citizens in question has to collectively come to a point where they beleive that their current situation is just as bad or worse than dying.

They have nothing to loose, so they are willing to lay down their lives for the "revolution."

They also have to strike the "Evemy" where it will actually cripple him. Soemtimes this is difficult to accomplish once the mob mentality gets going.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
There are plenty of ways to revolt without being put in direct danger. Educate people and recruit them. Tell everyone you know the facts, and let them decide what they believe. You can revolt without fighting.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
An intellectual revolution has been happening

infowars.com etc

But noone (or very few) is/are/will listen(ing).

The intellectual revolution has FAILED. And so will violence if it is even ATTEMPTED... Though I would try XD

If there was a way for change to happen without violence/risk of injury I wouldn't be posting topics on this forum, I'd be doing whatever that is

[edit on 24-9-2008 by NeverSurrender]

[edit on 24-9-2008 by NeverSurrender]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Simple,
change your opinion of what safe means.
We cant have our cake and eat it too.
Its going to take as much sacrifice as was involved to get it this far in the first place, maybe more so.

The situation we have here, is akin to the Bhagavad-Gita; Krishna's counsel in time of war. Basically, Arjuna doesnt want to fight because the enemy are his kinfolk, and Krishna reassures him there is no such thing as death and to slay evil in the defense of good. (but in a more eloquent and deep manner)

Id say, do all of the above that you stated, and be ready for ANYTHING(torture, jail, death, living as a nomad, victory).
Draw moral lines, hold firm and STAND UP when they are crossed. (like the chip or taking away your rights) If we do not begin to stand up as individuals, there is not much hope for standing as a whole.

And then there is the paranoia of, maybe they want us to stand up and do something, then I say, learn some serious survival skills, study philosophy, meditate, and make a cache of textbooks. Find a discreet place and wait for Babylon to fall yet again, and then come back to the people in the ashes and bring back to them their knowledge, faith, and hope.

new topics
top topics

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum