It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Culloden woods. Camouflaged creature?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
and....

..around his neck telling me to 'look here' and by this time I can hear and see periferally my party leader coming up to within distance, and I'm looking at this guy and taking everything in, but-and then *flash*.

Conclusion:
And THAT my friends is the first part of the story of Dan Tannas picture of protect the truth and frame colloden woods scotland, because you know, there is a colloden woods georgia and its pretty close to louisiana-so it wont be too hard to manipulate this away from here not that it is ever going to get out-to the guy we are going to go see in scotland and report this horrible tragedy to....yada yada. end part 2.
THAT all is what your not seeing in what you are seeing. Spot on Deaf Alien and others.

That's me.
Thanks Dan...I don't have any other pictures of me from back then. approx 77-83. Just a list of hundreds of innocent dead people I don't know what to do with.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

I have to say, that is probably one of the most incredible stream of consciousness writings i have ever read. "A little midget Mongoloid riding on a burlap dressed stilt legged twigged armed creature in a hood that covered his face and made him look like a tunnel head" - I can see it, it was always there!

Genius.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Tis True! see: arrows---->

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hey Dan Tanna, I thought you said you were leaving?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Ya know something? if I had posted this there would maybe have been 2 replies, with starred out expletives. To reach six pages is an indication of 2 things.

1. Reputation, points and the number of threads posted is all on ATS.
2. Just how gullible you lot can realy be !

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Hey Dan Tanna, I thought you said you were leaving?

Dan Tanna is still around. If you look at the picture very carefully you will see he's in there, helping D4rk Kn1ght change his sock.

Either that or he's cribbing ideas on how to make bs threads from him whilst simultaneously sticking two fingers up to ats.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
If you have followed DT for any period of time, it is very evident for any fool to understand one thing. The truth is contained in two words. "Mental Breakdown". From fish being slayer to photo guru of the unknown to survival character.
Liars!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn
If you have followed DT for any period of time, it is very evident for any fool to understand one thing.

I wonder if you'd care to re-phrase that?

I've read all Dan's threads (except the Survival ones) and all D4rk Kn1ght's. To explain my earlier post, they have these things in common:

Both - spell 'original' incorrectly
Both claim to have lived in Oxford and Scotland
Both claim to have wives who work in the medical profession
Both have posted dodgy ufo pictures which, they claim, were taken by their wives
D4rk Kn1ght submitted a short story about someone who was attacked by an unknown creature whilst they were asleep

There were a couple of other things, but those were enough to arouse my suspicions.

To be fair and to give you the full picture, I reported my suspicions (with the help of another member), but the posts were found to have been made from different locations.

I expect I am the last person to know, but I found out recently that you can have free access to the internet from coaches in the UK. Makes you wonder, that and libraries and friend's houses, work, holiday locations etc.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by berenike]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
You could ask the moderators to check the IPs of both usernames. He sounds dodgy.
The fact he hasn't even replied and the fact he never followed up some questions I asked him personally leads me to think this guy is taking us for a ride.

Interesting stories and survival threads. But he's off my friends list now until he comes up with something to make up for the goose chase he has us all on

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

Yeah thanks for pointing that out, as a newby id never heard of D4rk K1ght, after reading his threads i think your pretty much spot on.

Whoever this guy is im a fan, it annoys me that he might be posting on another site somewhere and im missing out on the crazyness.

Im sure hel be back, and i look forward to the reveal of his new alter ego!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
You know what its a shame actually because Dan has written some excellent threads, particulary in ths Survival forum. But when he starts doing things like this, obviously he is going to lose all credibility and the respect people once had for him.

I too have read the infamous "fish story" and I'm sorry but anyone who actually believes it is almost as confused as is Dan for writing it!

[edit on 20/10/08 by Death_Kron]

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Just stumbled across this old thread... I know Dan was banned a while ago, but I still wonder what became of him. I hope he's ok, because he told a good story!

Anyway, I think I might be seeing the "creature" that Dan thought was in the picture...

Up closer...

Looks like a something to me too.
Maybe I need help? (Putting on flameproof suit now... lol)

GTD

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I think i see the creature getting his massive cloaked pork sword out in the center

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join