It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Executive Order Issued September 11, 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Executive Order issued September 11, 2008

Executive Order: Executive Branch Responsibilities with Respect to Orders of Succession

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows: Section 1. Policy. It is the policy of the Federal Government to ensure that each executive branch agency can perform its essential functions and remain an effectively functioning part of the Federal Government under all conditions. Accordingly, each agency shall take all appropriate actions to establish, maintain, and, as necessary, revise an order of succession, or to propose presidential action to establish or revise an order of succession.

Why was this order given on this date? Since September 11 is a date with so much meaning behind it, I think that things are done on this date for a reason. If the date and document didn't correlate, why not issue it the day before or day after?

My conspiracy wheels got to turning, and the only theory I have, is that there may be individuals in the government who aren't cooperating silenced, and this order wants things in place so that the transition can be done swiftly and effectively. Anyone else have a take on this?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
A little known fact is axis w tried to bury a constitution change about three or four yrs ago abolishing the two limit term.

Congress balked. Appears he is trying again. I guess the candidates aren't playing ball.

Maybe a nice pretzel party will resolve that.

[edit on 9/23/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

I never heard about this, can you provide links so I can read up about it? I cannot believe no one caught wind and made a big stink about something like this occurring.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
WOW! Hold on...

Have I not just seen a thread about a "Red List" Is something coming....

Here, you need to take a look at the bottom of my OP on this, it is pretty relevant to this about the current situation. Things are WAY out of hand....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I will try. He buried it in a huge congressioal document for vote. But they caught it.

I'll see what I can do. It was reported on very briefly and got deep sixed quick as the Lusitania.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by truth_seeker3

I would have to agree with your thoughts in the above mentioned thread. There does appear to be some sort of "revolution" taking place in America. Maybe this executive order is a plan for when this revolution takes place.

I also remember a little about that red list thread and think this executive order may be apart of that.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
My initial research seems to imply that story was wiped off the face of the earth.

I am certain some of our other smarter members will either remember the story or maybe even links.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
A little known fact is axis w tried to bury a constitution change about three or four yrs ago abolishing the two limit term.

Congress balked. Appears he is trying again. I guess the candidates aren't playing ball.

This is patently false. Please provide a link that supports this outrageous claim.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hi Op, I do find it interesting it being done on Sept 11 2008. Just like my brother was deployed on Sept 11 to Afganistan. Thought it was weird and they should have picked a day after or before.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Do to my inability to provide literary backup. I am dead in the water.

I may have gotten bad intel. Or, been drinking that day. N Watchman, anyone that know me here knows I do not attempt disinfo in any way, shape, form, or kind.

I do like vodka on occasion. I retract my comments about w attempted abolishment of two term limit.

Probably read it on Rense.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninthaxis
... each agency shall take all appropriate actions to establish, maintain, and, as necessary, revise an order of succession, or to propose presidential action to establish or revise an order of succession.

The interesting part here is "revise an order of succession" and "propose presidentail action to establish or revice an order of succession.".

They are beginning to see the writing on the wall.

I think the person that pointed it out is correct. They are anticipating defections.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Maybe a nice pretzel party will resolve that.

Not only that, they wanted to allow non-citizens to be president (aka Arnold)

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Do to my inability to provide literary backup. I am dead in the water.

I may have gotten bad intel. Or, been drinking that day. N Watchman, anyone that know me here knows I do not attempt disinfo in any way, shape, form, or kind.

No problem JPM. I believe that you sincere in believing that what you wrote was true. Interestingly enough, I heard rumors that Clinton and Nixon had attempted to do away with term limits. Neither of those rumors were true either.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

I recall a couple years ago I believe, that Arnold was actually pushing to get an amendment to change the natural born citizen requirement for presidency, although it obviously went no where.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
With this power Grab by Secretary Paulson. Am I the only one seeing him being put next in line to the presidency. I mean this is what it's saying, bush has the power to say who comes after him. So people like Nancy Pelosi, I suppose, don't become president if Bush and Cheney were killed. Forgive me I forget the order of who'd be after Cheney.

new topics

top topics

join