It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

stevequayle's latest terror alert!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This is along the bottom of the page...

COMMENT: Today's announcement gave terrorists the 'go' signal to attack ALL American and Israeli targets both in Israel and the U.S., and throughout the rest of the world. "The door to the doors of Jihad are now open." Given the presence of terrorist cells within the U.S. including Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, al-Qaeda, (and every other terrorist group in the world,) they have now issued their attack orders. I would urge all readers of this terror alert, especially in the larger cities that border Canada and Mexico, to be extra diligent and to avoid large gatherings of people. Also, be cautious of gas stations with an obvious foreign presence.

www.stevequayle.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If Steve Quayle keeps saying "they are going to attack today!" enough times he might get it right.

Oh just in case
THEY ARE GOING TO ATTACK TOMORROW.

[Edited on 3/22/2004 by nativeokie]

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
this is from
www.homelandsecurityus.com...

Based on the emotional response we are seeing in the Arab world, it would be prudent for individuals in both the US and Israel to exercise extra vigilance in public places and transport. Although the US terror alert remains at yellow, high risk facilities still operating at a de facto orange state, so it is unlikely that there will be an elevation of the terror threat level at this time.

until I see homicide bombings in the USA, I just can't accept that they will happen here...probably a foolish way to think...but I can't help it.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
this next 2 weeks possably the most dangerous period from the past few years. no doubt hamas will retaliate majorly, but i think this latest assasination is the start of somthing big, and there is a possibility of us attacks also.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
911 demonstrated the non partisan unity of the American people against an evil enemy. That unity is no longer on display and America is as polarised as it was in the 60s. Hopefully Hamas has the political accumen to realise the folly of an attack on American soil.

Hell hath no fury like the U.S. military machine with a unified country behind it.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yes, I believe if there were a surge of more attacks, the country would unify behind the military and all hell would break loose. Extreme force would be used in all countries where the terrorists came from. It would be biblical in proportion.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
By the way, who the hell is Quayle? All i can seem to gather is that he as invested interest in metals, and he has a hot daughter that looks like Alicia Silverstone. Other than that, I can't really see who he is or what he does.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by meddled
By the way, who the hell is Quayle? All i can seem to gather is that he as invested interest in metals, and he has a hot daughter that looks like Alicia Silverstone. Other than that, I can't really see who he is or what he does.

I think he is Dan Quales brother.lol

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
Also, be cautious of gas stations with an obvious foreign presence.

Doesn't this include about 7 out of 10 gas stations?

(Okay, I know, I aimed low. I just didn't want some one accusing me of exaggerating.)

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
thanks for saying it valhall...and depending on where you live that number is higher

that is a strange and ambiguous warning, too general to be taken seriously.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Todays latest asasination could lead to the Abomination Of Desolation.

wrightworld.net...

And armies shall stand in support of a man, and (they/armies) shall pollute the Temple Mount and shall stop the daily prayer, and (they/armies) shall place the abominable cause of the desolation.

The Final Warning - When you see the abomination of desolation (occupation armies) of Gentiles = (armies not of Jewish faith - Luke 21: 24) stand in the Temple Mount, following the desolation of Jerusalem by warfare, then shall follow the greatest troubles the world has ever known, and without intervention all human life on the planet will be destroyed. But for the sake of the chosen, there will be an intervention.

wrightworld.net...

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
no this would be very unlikely as this abomination of desolation event has already happened.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Please note the original post is THREE YEARS OLD....

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
where the hell do these new members find these threads?!?!?!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join