It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second American Revolution: Turning Point

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth_seeker3If you have anymore questions, please ask, I want to convince as many people as possible.

I'll tell you what TS3, I will do some research and try to look at things from different angles.

I will make a real effort to try and see the America you and others are experiencing.

Then I will let you know if I have questions or have changed my opinions.

Fair enough?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Volton

Thank you, even people re-considering their views is a great leap. If people care enough to find out for themselves. We can do some great things with this country.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
A true Revolution in todays world will be most successful if the Revolutionaries were to come to broad consensus on what it is they are fighting for. We need to establish a clear set of principles to guide us such as Ron Paul's "Campaign for Liberty".

Never rely on leaders for most humans can be compromised via threats, blackmail or assassinations.

Depend on yourselves and the mission itself of which is to restore and reinforce the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Declare a new Declaration of Independence from the international bankster cartels who have run the whole show from behind the scenes with their 'actors' to take the heat.

Dissolve the Unconsitutional Fed. Reserve of which is a private consortium or cartel of international banksters out to control your lives more than the populace at large knows.

Dissolve both political parties as they have 'by design' become too entrenched by agents for the NWO folk.

Elect new Senators and House of Reps. The current admistration had their chance to stand for their constituants and blew it. Now the 'actors' must be prosecuted and examined closely. Follow the money. Usually worlks....just ask your local auditor....they hold many secrets though some will prove....in time....to be much larger than we could imagine.

Audit the Fed. Reserve, The World Bank, IMF and the Bank for International Settlements. Make sure the audit is performed by a multi-country board of randomly selected auditors within a randomly selected group of auditors.

Be your own leader and lead your lives based on a strong foundation of basic principles based on FREEDOM and Sovereignty and keep the NWO guessing whos who.

No person, no organization can defeat a people who choose to live by self-evident truths. The people as a whole are coming together worldwide and are gaining a greater understanding of the world around them and their connection among one another.

World leaders can play to their own selfish motives or to those of another though the people have gotten wise to their games and they are getting very nervous and for good reason.

The so-called NWO have been planning whats going on since the late 1700's though are painfully realizing we don't live in pre 21st century mindsets. The people as a whole have advanced to a point where it is time for them to play catch up for 'their' own welfare both financially and spiritually.

The internet has played a large role in this and they will next attempt to censure it more and more until it is 'under control' though that will surely fail as the people would then have no other recourse than outright chaos, violence, revenge and every other natural reaction to violating ones right to freedom of speech and expression. This last vestige of free speech will be protected though in different ways in different countries.

The NWO may have to learn the hard way that a 'free' society, once free, can and will never allow themselves to retreat to repression. One cannot turn back a developed mind. By developed, I mean enlightened to the realities as they are not as they are to be seen or interpreted.

If you see something on the tele and it don't vibe or speak of 'truth' then it is not truth. Truth truely is self-evident, only our speech, mental and written syntax sometimes does not agree with our intended message.

Every word you read at this moment is being interpreted different ways by different people with differing life experiences, religious upbringing, motives, jobs, dependents, ideals etc.

Truth is self evident, all else is deception.

It's quite humbling for another to witness the other end of the barrel for the first time though its more humbling to finally come to the realization that in essence, we are each others keeper. No amount of armor in the world will protect those who choose to fight the inherent natural law of which truely rules the roost.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The people of the world, if they are to survive and flourish, must learn to use their own Sapience to interpret jurisprudence as natural law intended for 'our' universe and our place within it and unto ourselves.

This is happening though who will be the victims along the way and who is to pay the price?

We ALL are to pay a price if we don't act when 'we' are to act.

You will know when it is time to act. Just listen within and trust your instincts. Your instincts and intellect kept you alive to date. They are to be trusted more than 'another' for......who is to speak of or act for oneself other than 'ones' self.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Our form of government makes it impossible for citizens to "revolt". We are a government of laws rather than people rendering a citizens revolution of the classic variety virtually impossible. Add to that the vast majority of Americans are far to busy working to pay their bills, etc. furthers the impossibility.

If you are serious about a "revolution" you can start by becoming active in our government. Learn about the candidates and actively support those you support.

In my opinion we need to end our two party system. The parties are more concerned with promoting their party rather than the country.
Graft and corruption is rampant in our government. Our elected leaders, after their terms end, generally become employees of corporations that gave money to their campaigns in order to get deals, contracts, etc. Or they become lobbyists utilizing their connections and experience in government to get crazy deals for the corporations they are lobbying for.

As I see it an overthrow of our current government is the only way to go. It would have to be carried out by our military to have a chance of succeeding. Additionally if such were to occur I believe that "states" would have to be dissolved. States clamor for money for their pet projects at the expense and loss of the strength of the country as a whole. A restructuring into "regions" would probably be a better method but I am no expert.

By the way how many of you have bothered to call any of our elected officials regarding our economy, etc.? I have called the offices of Barney Frank, Harry Reid, Chris Dodd, Hilary Clinton, Charles Schumer, Barack Obama, John McCain and President Bush to voice my outrage about the state of our economy, buy outs and party politics. If you just complain on forums without telling your officials how you feel you are just pissing into the wind.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
When it comes to the endgame,you must understand where those in power get their power from.

The people that they have power over are the ones who make what it takes for them to control them....to control us.

The only sure way to end any war is to destroy the people who build the war materials,until that is done,it is just a money game being played by banks/governments for profit.

In the end,the proletariat either is killed,or he stops producing for the "King" to take care of himself.

Grow a garden,scrape together a solar system,put in a well,ride a bicycle or walk to work.

Stupid consumerism gives them all of their power,stop buying what they are selling and they will go out of business.

This is what the war on terror is about,that is why after 9/11,it was said on TV to go out and shop as usual,do your normal day to day stuff......Well,it was not a mall they destroyed,it was a bank!.

Go figure,wait,close your eyes!.

True independence is the most terrifying thing in the world to those who want to control you.

America was founded to be a country of morals,fairnesss,and independence/cooperation.

Interdependence is unavoidable,but we are being used by the ruling few to generate profit.

History once again repeats itself.

Selfishness is human nature,and to a point it is a good thing,but only to a point.

We are our own worst enemy,we make the weapons which are used to destroy us,and have convinced ourselves we are doing something good.

Pretty dumb.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
i think we should compile a list of names, videos url's, base names, projects and issues and put them on paper or a booklet or somthing of the sort and make it available online so people can print them off and just keep sending them to our congressmen and woman, senators, presidential candidates, and people in our home cities or areas and just continue to spread them around.

personally, i would keep sending them to the same politicians over and over again until they listen or do somthing about it. if it was up to me, every politician would have 50 copies on their door step. and in there email

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
All change is inherently painful. Question remains will change come with or without bloodshed which was so prevalent in the past. The way i see it there are two types of people, those who wish to force change (somehow to their benefit) in a violent fashion, and those who wish to do the same only non-violently. Certainly the latter is always preferable, but his naturally takes patience. Are we as a people patient? is the question to be asked by all. We have already demonstrated our aggressiveness world wide throughout the past centuries. The way i see it is time for our nation to do some soul searching to fully realize the out come of PAST mistakes, renew our resolve to reaffirm our vision, and stop whining so much about who's fault it is. With knowledge there is power. Our own government and even Religious institutions exercise power over the people simply because they sequester the knowledge, and garner the capability and resources in which to act. And yes i believe there have been many deals made-bad deals that have gotten us so far deep into it we may never see the light of day- but such is the condition of the human race!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
if you are going to make a comparison to literature, remember this...1984 actually happened IN 1984. we are well on the way to 'A brave new world'. a few years hence and it will be 'Soylent Green'.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Stop paying your taxes, stop paying your credit cards..stop paying your car loans..just stop..what can they do? Chase all of us? Keep track of us in their CREDIT MEMORY...INTEREST IS SLAVERY...throw off the yoke...17% on your card and 3.25% on your CASH in the BANK its a SCAM and it works because we accept it. OPEN YOUR OWN BANK POOL YOUR OWN CASH...loan the money you need to each other...they wont like that..
Good luck..

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join