It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will society collapse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Over the past 2 years I've consciously noticed the dramatic changes in every aspect of our world. Education is falling all around the planet, especially the U.S.. World economy is falling as a result of corporate greed. Humans no longer trust each other due to media propaganda. There is a strict companionship between world leaders on how to subdue the new generation. Jobs are no longer taken as seriously as before. People are becoming fatter and fatter in industrialized nations resulting in a decline in productivity. Human rights is causing superstition between governments and peoples. This society will fall in the near future.

Most probable scenario: In 10 years, oil demand will increase nonstop causing increase in prices and a global meltdown in transportation of goods and inevitably the destruction of the world economy. Corporate greed will not allow new alternative energy sources to be used. People will cause anarchy as a result of inflation. Finally, nuclear war will break out between superpowers in a search for oil.

I DO NOT SEE A FUTURE FOR MANKIND.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

10,000+ years strong with numerous ups and downs. Somehow, I just don't see society collapsing just yet or anytime in the near future. Things change and will always change. Nothing to get scared of or to start thinking that society will collapse. Embrace it man.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
We might collapse, but we are going to pull through either way, or any way. Its just a regime change basically. Were a very small part of mankind's role in history, and I intend to use that to my advantage to make things better for future generations. I feel like that is my fate, my destiny ever since I've been able to think like this.

Sure, the market might crash. Millions of people will grow broke, but will that be any better? Will mankind able to change their way to a better form. Its happened before, the Revolution and the War for Independence in America.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Humans are K-strategist organisms. They care for their young and strive for life until they are totally eliminated all at once which can be done via various ways. One is a nuclear Armageddon.

new topics

top topics

join