It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Avatar and it's hidden meanings:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hey, I just wanted to start a simple thread whereby those who are interested can explain and talk about the meanings behind the Avatar they use....

This one here I think is pretty cool. The bird is reading a book about how how to drop bird droppings on people in 12 easy steps (click on my name for the larger picture). I think it's cool because that's the ultimate sky show and we here down on the ground get it from the higher ups all the time (now perhaps more than ever with the big bailouts for the wealthy that we will have to pay for).

See how it all ties into conspiracy theory...well, I thought it was cleaver and the bird is kind of cute.

I've seen some pretty amazing avatars on here too. Some of them I don't quite understand. Anyway, if you have one that you'd like to explain do so here in this thread.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

It's a great idea, though you might want to poke around BTS. They have a lot of avatar threads. If not we will join you there in a few minutes.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I didn't even think to look at BTS for this. My bad...I'll check it out!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
There is a thread here - I believe here in Skunk Works - called "Judge a member by its avatar"

I will try and find it to link you to it

Judge a Member by its Avatar

[edit on 9/23/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

You mean this one??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join