It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Blood Thru the Ages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I am having to start a new post on this because the technology has evolved greatly in recent years and there are some extraordinary claims being made about what is being done behind the scenes.

For those who are interested in End of Time Prophecy/Illuminati/DaVinci Code... Here is something you might want to consider. There is a technology for testing genetic ancestry and/or bloodlines of people. There was old thread relating to Forensic DNA testing and it's probably something that we all know, but try not to think about how it could be used or abused.

Was DaVinci code just a movie?? Does the Holy Grail really exist? If she does, she could be put to the test to determine the royal bloodline. I am not saying this will ever actually happen, but the science is certainly in place to make that ID. The heir to the thrown/or the Anti-Christ depending on your view.

The issue comes down to an issue of Security and Privacy for the Future. How valid is DNA, and what is the accuracy? Big questions. Whether this attest to Royal Blood, or the mark of the beast.. it is genetic trait that cannot be forged. Did God have a plan? and is this prophesy being fulfilled? The Sign of Times would suggest we are nearing the end.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I never understood why people say that, because of recent events, we are nearing the end. The end is near.

But, why, during all of the other atrocities that went on for thousands of years, was that not THE end of times as well?

Nuclear warfare, genocide, slavery, mass killings, more wars, government cover-ups, assassinations of peace bringers, etc., etc.. has all happened/has been happening for many years... and yet, the "end" is NOW only nearing?

I understand the idea behind it, and all the conspiracy theories surrounding the idea of coming events, but... I don't know.
It just seems like history is repeating itself with new technology every such and such amount of years...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

One of the things that I have found most interesting, but have not been able to find much info on, is the revelation that there was a "bottle-neck" discovered through DNA testing. That human population was reduced to as little as 100 individuals as recently as 20,000 years ago.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

In the immortal words of Pink Floyd "Welcome to the Machine"...

Society is going thru a morality revolution. Quite possibly God is sending messages to people in their sleep. Note all the strange dreams, etc that people are having.. Look at the Trends that are occurring..

More likely than not, it is self-fulfilling prophecy. People are trying hard to break old habits, but "History will Repeat Itself" and "There is Nothing New under the sun". When one of these 2 statements becomes false, we will witness a the miracle of the singularity. Some people do not believe in miracles, but they do occur. They are defined as an anomaly of nature.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by mapsurfer_]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

One of the things that I have found most interesting, but have not been able to find much info on, is the revelation that there was a "bottle-neck" discovered through DNA testing. That human population was reduced to as little as 100 individuals as recently as 20,000 years ago.

I dont have anything backing up that statement, but quite possibly we destroyed ourselves.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The end is near for all of us!

To me, it seems that what is important is what we make of our individual lives. We are born into this life with whatever DNA we are given, and the challenge is to make the most of it.

We can obsess over who has more than we, or we can get on with it and make positive changes to the world around us.

I choose the latter.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

Then I suggest that we (humans).. make our world a better place. Negative sentiment is destroying all our lives and it effects all of us.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

Maybe this?

en.wikipedia.org...

According to the Toba catastrophe theory, 70,000 to 75,000 years ago a supervolcanic event at Lake Toba, on Sumatra, reduced the world's human population to 10,000 or even a mere 1,000 breeding pairs, creating a bottleneck in human evolution. The theory was proposed in 1998 by Stanley H. Ambrose of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.[1][2]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Here's some more info.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Clues from genetics, archaeology and geology suggest our ancestors were nearly wiped out by one or more environmental catastrophes in the Late Pleistocene period. At one point, the numbers of modern humans living in the world may have dwindled to as few as 10,000 people.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by C.C.Benjamin

Do what? How do you feelings of being irked over grammatic "thru" versus "through" contribute to this discussion? Sounds like static to me. There are shortcuts of english to emote expression. LOL

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mapsurfer_

Do what? How do you feelings of being irked over grammatic "thru" versus "through" contribute to this discussion? Sounds like static to me. There are shortcuts of english to emote expression. LOL

...What do you mean, "do what?"? Just spell "through" properly, as this isn't a text message and (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here, I know) you aren't a completely illiterate chav.

I can't imagine how one "emote"s an expression, unless you mean "expresses an emotion". If this is what you mean, "thru" does not express anything other than your own faliures as a user of the English language.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

You and I have something in common... Our titles begin with C.C.
and my grandfather used to call me that. You should like perhaps you are from Europe? am I correct in that assumption? We have regional differences but share some things in common. Some might call me a southern redneck, however I beg to differ. We should examine out reflection in the mirror to determine what we have in common rather than how we are different. I will agree with you that it is important to be proper and maintain English etiquette while trying to communicate. There is no need to revert to slang, and I do believe a form of disrespect, and that is certainly not the intention. I will concede in order to further our dialog.

Regards,

CCS aka -map

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Please return the focus onto the topic rather than English 101.

Thank u

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The first thing that comes to mind is that now we could perhaps find the lost tribes of Israel who were taken to Assyria or travelled north after Babylon.

new topics

top topics

join