It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrific Football Hazing Shakes NM Town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Horrific Football Hazing Shakes NM Town

www.breitbart.com

LAS VEGAS, N.M. (AP) - It was shocking enough when six high school football players were accused of sodomizing six younger teammates with a broomstick during training camp. But the scandal was raised to a whole new level when the coaches were accused of turning a blind eye to the hazing.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
" According to state police reports, a group of juniors assaulted several younger teammates over two days, holding the victims down while a broomstick was forced into their rectums over their athletic shorts. " What's up with this hazing thing ; when I played football in high school , we were all a family from senior to freshman.

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Young people have so much aggression these days. I graduated 10 years ago from high school, and it was coming. People weren't this bad, but it was starting. I seriously wonder if this is just football, or a larger issue affecting today's youth.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
very obvious that this is proof of homosexual tendencies in these kids.
but i bet if you asked them "i'm not gay! they were the ones with the broom stick in their butts!...i was just pushing it in"

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I am trying to pick my jaw up off the floor right now. How can anyone inflict that kind of cruelty and pain on anyone? I just don't understand this kind of hate. Every few years you hear about things like this.

On one front I feel really sorry for the parents and think things like I know they didn't raise their child to be like this. They must be horrified. Then sometimes the parents turn around and defend the children's actions and you think this kid never had a chance. Unfortunately no matter the cause this kind of thing can not be allowed to happen anywhere, anytime. The penalty for this kind of behavior should be severe.

Right off the bat they are guilty of kidnapping, unlawful imprisonment (if they weren't allowed to leave when they wanted to), rape and on and on.

If this happened as it states, they need to go to jail for a long long time. Have a little of the same treatment given to them that they seemed to enjoy giving to others.

As I try to pick my jaw up off the floor.....

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
What the HELL is wrong with these people?

I never understood hazing, or how anyone could treat an equal as someone inferior to them. I just cannot comprehend it.
But this is even worse than a typical hazing.

Things like this is what causes kids to grow up and want to shoot their classmates.

A broomstick? Really?
Unreal.

new topics

top topics

join