It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've seen 2 UFO's in the past 5 days

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I know what i was and there is no way it was a conventional aircraft. Doesnt mean ET either, NASA coulda been doing some experimental flights.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
maybe you have a special "vision"

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Humm - is it possible you have an active imagination and the need for constant attention? Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aero
I am from New York City and every night i see lots of different lights and flying things, but it has been my experience that almost ALL of them can be explained as some sort of airplane or helicopter or some other very terrestrial craft. I am not by any means trying to discredit what you are seeing in the skies of florida, simply saying that perhaps you should take a more synical view of these things before rushing to the theory that they are alien space ships. I for one believe in extraterrestrials, i just feel as though sometimes people get a little "trigger happy" when it comes to claiming theyve seen them.

Fruor veritas est fruor opulentia

im from NYC and i hardly see any lights in the sky....except for the empire state building and the chrysler....well where do you live in NYC im from queens and usually i can hardly see any stars....except that time with the black out....

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Born in bk... i moved to staten island and live under oddly enough a flight path... i live down the street from the beach here and when im out there at night i see lots of commercial planes and other assorted flying things in the air....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join