It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

headspace

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... How much are you willing to give up to achieve alien contact? Amazingly enough, the cost is exactly the same as required for christianity........space in your MIND. Literally. Can you live with someone ever so much better than you, looking over your shoulder all the time? How about another head on your shoulders along with your own. Jesus said, He and His Father would take up residence within you, surely their business supercedes your own. They rule the Universe and must deal with the Unfallen races as a matter of course. Really makes going to the bathroom an embarassing chore and sex, well you can imagine that. These can be only suppositions, right? I recommend that if you do watch the video it is better to watch the small screen version rather than full screen.

[edit on 043030p://pm3001 by debris765nju]




posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I have a better question....which do you find scarier, alien contact or the current financial crisis??



posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Neither, both were expected. There is and old saying, "when rape is inevitable, lie back and enjoy it." The current financial crisis is a manufactured thing started by greed and fueled by fear. It can be ended today by nationalizing all natural resoures on a worldwide basis. Make peace, park the weapons of war so people can afford to drive to work. Put a cap on gasoline prices and imprison those who have caused this disaster. These are the least painful actions that will discomfit the smallest and guiltiest number of people.

[edit on 063030p://pm3001 by debris765nju]



posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
As long as you're only using 10% of your brain why not lease out the other 90% to entities that can make better use of it then you are? If the world does come to an end you stand a much greater chance getting a ride off this rock. Paranoia is a disease that is spread by contact with people of low courage coupled with an elevated sense of self-worth. People create their own demons which really irritate the natural demons already present. It is much easier to stampede cattle and sheep than lions and tigers. If you want to protect your freedoms wake up in anger instead of fear. If you run from your fears they will overtake you and pull you down, its hard to fight when you're running away. Governments are hired servants of the nation, they are just people not gods. The only power they have can swiftly be taken away from them. Think about it, this is OUR home, OUR country and OUR life....anyone who threatens that is OUR enemy and needs to remember that we are also a nation of warriors.




top topics
 
0

log in

join