It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The KV-63 Conspiracy: Ancient Egyptian Finds Kept Secret

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Ah an update

www.kv-63.com...

Pictures of some of the finds and descriptions of the items

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Yes, it could be related to the wealth inside the tombs and pyramids, or it could mean that the new findings are quite troublesome for academia. The pyramids and what is inside can tell us a lot about about our human ancestry and civilizations, unfortunately quite a few artefacts have probably already been removed from the pyramids a very long time ago. During the crusades for example (1000-1500 AD), petty thiefs modern time, stones from the pyramids were ripped down when constructing Cairo, mathematics and proportions disturbed ?

Its a shame that we perhaps never will be able to get the whole picture and full understanding since its all too fragmented now, artefacts scattered all over the globe. Most hated must be the private collectors that hoard these treasures in secret vaults, never for display or to be used to further our knowledge of ancient egypt.

[edit on 2009/6/16 by reugen]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers
The tablet of Thoth had some incredibly interesting 'wisdom' in it, very thought povoking.

Are those tablets for real and can be viewed or just a tale ? I found some references to the tablets on the web but it is mostly new-agey related sites with a further reference to someone with the name 'Dr. Doreal' and something called the 'Brotherhood of the White Temple', an occult fraternity, ok.

Translation?: earthstar.de...
Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org...

Great thread as always, S&F Skyfloating. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by reugen

Probably just a tale, but you can get a copy of what they supposedly said. I think it's freely available on the internet or in book form.

You can't see the original tablets anymore. I forget exactly why, but I think the guy who claims he had them, returned them to the pyramid he found them in, or something like that.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
dragonsdemense.

isn't this tablets of thoth related to edgar cayce's translations of the pyramid texts? perhaps that's a trail someone can follow to find out.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
interesting post. Not sure if I can agree but need more research

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join