It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

orbs and ghosts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
i think i see orbs (like a fast moving glitter in the sky, around the ceiling or all around), i've think i've seen people walking around my house, and at my local college, i've sometimes even heard them speak. i want to know can this be possible, i am a wiccan, i've seen mediums, i've had my eyes checked, but i have always seen orbs since i was very young and seen and heard things alot more since my familar died. do alot of people exprience this? is this a good thing? should i keep listening and be open-minded?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I have to tell ya.. seeing the darting glitter effect has to do with the fluids in your eyeball. As far as seeing people that aren't there?? Perhaps induced from paranoia, fear or a mental condition called bipolar. It happens to people alot, and is treatable. Also, these conditions occur from lack of sleep. Your body needs rest, and it is better to let these unprocessed thoughts resolve during REM sleep. I know what you are going thru, but nothing to worry about. Check into seeing a shrink.. stuff like Lithium seems to work best because it is natural and proven to treat mania. That is essentially what it is.

Best of Luck to you.

-map

[edit on 23-9-2008 by mapsurfer_]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
thanks but does has anyone else experienced the same thing or have i really gone mad?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by starlight0208
thanks but does has anyone else experienced the same thing or have i really gone mad?

You may think this unrelated, but are you the last of your family? I mean are you the final heir?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by starlight0208

I see...what are you concerned with? Are they negative? Do they "press" into you at all? I've been dealing with these experiences for around 4 years. If you need someone to talk to, hit me up....Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
i am the elest in the last gernation if that is what you mean? does it have any sificenant.

i'm not concerned, as most of my family have had similar experiences, (most of them are also wiccans). i'm just curious, is it something that lots of other people exprience.?i am also training to be a sciencist, i'm doing my a-levels, so everything has a logial cause in my life except this, it makes me feel safe in the knowledge there is others around me, but i don't know who i can talk to about this, as my family doesn't really like talking about their experinces, i suppose i just really want to know more really from others that are more experienced than i. my college i attend there are many practising wiccan but no-one who is in the same siutation as me. xxx

top topics

join