It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fill In the Classifieds PLEASE! IMPORTANT VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

This video is quite disturbing and there is a lot of its content which has been omitted from the congress hearing.

There is mention of flesh eating diseases , training of civil and military response teams , home land attacks .... other worldly origin ... etc ...

Opinions please ...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Watched it... halfway through I couldn't stop laughing. This isn't real. One of the comments made was regarding it was made by the Onion.

Funny though. A lot of Classified. Wouldnt they have just cut off the stations airing the session instead of handing him a document that is 90% "blacked out"?

edit: also, pay attn to the Logo. That isn't C-Span, its Onion-Span!!!

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Chiiru]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Mods please move this to BTS or elsewhere and also take down the capital letters in the thread title.

This is definitely a misleading thread.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
lol you totally missed the onion there didn't you?

Would have been scary if it was real.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Whew! Had me going for a second there

EDIT to add:

I don't know how many people out there might appreciate a more accurate title for this thread, or is that the point?

This is one of those times when some more contributor content would have been good, I suppose.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Onion Span? not sure ..... can some one fill me in and please excuse my ignorance as I am not aware any fake C-span news reals? If so I am happy to delete it ....

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

just goes to show you how gullible a lot of the members at this web site are... it seems most of the threads have gotten pathetic.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Gullible ... obviously ... I'm from OZ so I am un aware of any fake news casts that copy C-Span!

The Eggs on Me!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

I guess there would be a reason you have a huge negative amount of ATS points when everyone else has a positive and I think rude comments like this are the reasoning. You can inform someone without calling them Gullible.
Seems like you have been on a trolling mission all day.

Please stop.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
trying to not make this a one liner...

For those of you who have never heard of The Onion...

www.theonion.com...

Its more or less a satire-based news 'source'.

For example, one of their videos captions is "McCain’s Economic Plan For Nation: 'Everyone Marry A Beer Heiress'"

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
oh thats (classified)
Im laughing my (classified) off!

You know when they start reading some of these (classified) bills that they have to be (classified) their pants!

top topics

join