It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. drone attacked in Angoora Adda - PAKISTAN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

U.S. drone attacked in Angoora Adda - PAKISTAN

www.geo.tv

Updated at: 0031 PST, Wednesday, September 24, 2008
ANGOOR ADDA: Local tribes have shot down a U.S. drone here on Tuesday, according to Geo News.

The wreckage of the devastated U.S. drone was reportedly scattered in village Jallal near Angoora Adda, eyewitnesses said.

ISPR sources have not confirmed the annihilation of U.S. spy plane. Meanwhile the security forces have reportedly taken the wreckage under control.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Ok, now they have fysical evidence!

In recent other events US Government has repply: "No, it was not ours!" But now they have shoot down one. And there is no Al Quaida this time to blame for...

US has take a huge step away from UN resolution by attacking country outside Afghanistan. They broke the rules, and those who cant play the common game, will be punnished in history.

US Out Of Pakistan, Now! Stop The War.

www.geo.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
the problem doesn't lay by the US but by the Pakistani government and the terrorist hiding on Pakistani territory. Saying stop the war do please realize that the people currently killing western forces and local people will keep fighting our views our believes and were we stand for they hate us and if we leave they will come to the US or Europe and bring the fight to us here in our cities..
My choice easy if I have to make a choice .. I have the fight far from here so we can rest safely and life in peace and the fight is in a dessert and remote corner of the earth.. rather than having it in my country , my city , in my street...
I know people don't like my view on this and that is there view and they are allowed that is the freedom we have and the moslim terrorist don't want us to have because then they will lose power if people have freedom and have the ability to learn other truths then they want us and the people there want to have.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Wow, just over 2 hours ago, good find JanusFIN

It should be interesting to see what comes of this. Will the UN demand an answer from the US, or are they not going to question it?

My money is on the US simply not putting this in the mainstream news, the US public won't know about it, meanwhile the rest of the world cries fowl.
... that's usually how the US gets their enemies anyhow.

Bush made it clear he doesn't object to his military trespassing on Pakistani soil... basically violating a whole slew of international rules that are there to ensure against pointless wars.

But it's clear to me the current US regime doesn't care about the law, peace, or human life... so long as their guns are firing on something moving, they're happy.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like the US cares what that something is they're firing at. Whether it be militant, civilian, or another country who they used to be on good terms with.

Just so long as they're killing someone right? Justify the need for the huge military expenditures?...

I'm getting too disgusted to continue typing without cursing...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

So what? Pakistan has enough physical evidence like the Hellfire missiles to complain about American attacks. Perhaps they are allowing it. Or perhaps they just can't do anything about it. Its not worth it to go to war with the U.S. over the Taliban and AQ.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen

My choice easy if I have to make a choice .. I have the fight far from here so we can rest safely and life in peace and the fight is in a dessert and remote corner of the earth.. rather than having it in my country , my city , in my street...

That's all very well for you to say, but what about the people who live in that pudding, sorry, desert? It's not a remote corner of the Earth for them? What about the people there who just want to get on with their lives but can't because of the 'war' that was brought to them (for what one could say were unjust and fabricated reasons)....or are they all evil Muslim terrorists by dint of association?
What exactly is living safely and in peace anyway? We are all culpable for the deaths of these people if we stand by and allow it and don't question the motives, if we support the Military-Industrial Complex and its constant manufacturing and refining of the machines and tools of death (from uniforms and guns to tanks, bombs and planes) and accept it over communication and peaceful assistance.
I feel we should never stop trying to be peaceful (and I fail at that at times, but I try to always come back to it) because War serves no purpose other than domination by one person/people over another person/people.
It's easy to say "but they started it" or "I'd rather there than here so I can keep my plasma tv and shop on the High Street" but that will get us nowhere other than perpetual War.

I don't want that, and I wish it on nobody, not even the 'purveyors and supporters of the methods of Murder'.

/rant

new topics

top topics

join