It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone watching Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's speech at the UN?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Brothers

Originally posted by Brothers
Didn't his speech made everyone so warm and cozy. The smell of rose water was coming out from his mouth. Love and peace as long as its on his terms. Hang the unbelievers and the wrongdoers. Sorry, but he smells julst live Chavez and that is of sulphur. Remember, the devil knows to talk nice too.

No it didn't. It gave me shivers to understand that this man who works his best to bring conversation between the parties of this conflict is put down by certain 'bullies'.

Are some of you really that blind they cannot see where the rot is? Are Iran attacking outside countries? Is it the only nation in world to have nuclear power and perhaps nuclear weapons? No, I guess not

-v

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheila947
Go live in Iran for a while under his rule then come back here and tell us how democratic and free his country is.

I know people who has. I've heard no complaints whatsover.

-v

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
TextText Redreply to post by argentus

HE speaks a whole different message to his people when he's in with his own crowd..burning flags and hate speech is what comes out of him then..He's a crafty liar...
He was also a brutal torturer in prisons ...victims have testified to it..
He is a mad man and liar--and fooling people with deceitful words.
Just mention ISrael to him..and watch his facial expressions change in a hurry!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

I have to say that is one of the best commentaries I have read on this website. Thank you for taking the time to raise those and issues and concerns.

Iranian culture is so different than American. I am half British half Iranian, but was born in Tehran and grew up in the UK, and spent the last 13 years of my life in the States...Iranian culture is about subtleties and nuances. Our language is extremely colorful and especially hard to translate because we have words for emotions and behaviors that don't even exist in the western culture (Ta'rof is a great example of this).

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Did anyone see the Larry King interview?

More importantly, did anyone see the masonic handshake at the END of the interview?

Larry had his thumb about 3 knuckles down on Iran Prez hand.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Ok, tried posting in Anonymous, but was weird, so I"ll try again.

Did anyone watch the Larry King interview?

Did you see the masonic handshake after the show?

Larry's thumb one Iranian President's 3rd knuckle.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rizen

saw a bit of it was hoping it would have been posted up in here

the bit i saw looks like the evil jew hating iranian is using his usual rhetoric of hate by calling for a cease fire and a referendum .... how dare he try and use sensible democratic things to achieve results !!!

how evil can this man be!!!

ill check the hand shake if i find the full version

[edit on 24/9/08 by noobfun]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

The Anti-Christ will say great things too. Will you think that they are so beautiful? How do you know he is not one of his evil minions?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
He wants to make everyone including you! live under the Islamic laws, no peace there like you imagine the guy is a crack pot even his own people hate him, that should say enough!
Yeah I agree with human rights and one ness of love and all that fuzzy nice stuff but people are too F'ed up to accomplish that ever...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

The Anti-Christ will say great things too. Will you think that they are so beautiful? How do you know he is not one of his evil minions?

i completeley agree and thought the same when i saw Bush's address to the U.N. ... and his talk of co-operation was funny

bush>lets attack iraq, U.N> no Bush>ive got proof U.N>no bush>screw you guys im going anyway

novel take on co-operation

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

I don't but how do I know Bush, Obama, Palin, Biden, McCain, Clinton(s), Reagan etc. are not minions as well?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

But the exact same thing can be said about America, that's all I am saying.
Let's take off our rose colored glasses and really look at this matter before we go running in with gun's blazing.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
A man of peace and love??? You have got to be trying to kid me or something...this man and his regime represents nothing of the sort. If so he wouldn't be pressing his people with the advance of all those nuclear facilities scattered all over Iran and instead build a few oil refineries of which Iran has none, zero and zip! They must export oil to have it refined then import it back as gasoline...

No ladies and gents, this man is bent on war and it'll be scary times as long as Bush and Ahmadinejad are in charge of their countries.

And no, I am not a christian nor a republican...just another being trying to get by for as long as possible...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by herbertgardner

you know who started thier(Iran's) nuclear programs? the same people trying to take them away now

your all so paranoid about nukes and believing the propaganda none of you have realsied just how easy Iran could take over america

im serious here, given 2 months Iran could own vast chunks of america and youd be thanking them for it

if they really wanted to detroy you right now youd be so screwed its crazy and by america bieng taken down israel looses massive amounts of free cash and cheap weapons so they get screwed at the same time

now lets take off our hate goggles and try and figure out how, gold star and a cookie for a correct answer DeadFlagBlues no cheating i already told you

[edit on 24/9/08 by noobfun]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Yup, I knew Iran had no intentions of building a nuclear weapon. They just want nuclear energy.

Iran Doesnt Want A Nuclear Weapon?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rizen
Ok, tried posting in Anonymous, but was weird, so I"ll try again.

Did anyone watch the Larry King interview?

Did you see the masonic handshake after the show?

Larry's thumb one Iranian President's 3rd knuckle.

I think the reason for this is because Larry King is about 200 years old and cant see two inches in front of him. Just a senial old man trying to shake hands.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

This is cute. Really it is. It's as if I'm spoon feeding applesauce wisdom to my adult baby, but over the internet.

The text of the European Union's warning on Iran was released to reporters ahead of its delivery to a board meeting of the International Atomic Energy Agency in Vienna.

Both the United States and Israel have also suggested Iran may be close to developing a nuclear weapon.

The United States of America, Israel, and it's allies in the European Union tell the agency that's single handedly responsible for monitoring all nuclear processes by Iran, that they somehow know that they are pursuing a nuclear weapon?

I'll let that soak in.

"Open up! Here comes the knowledge train! WOO WOO! Open up big, lil' man. It's a comin!"

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

Yup, I knew Iran had no intentions of building a nuclear weapon. They just want nuclear energy.

Iran Doesnt Want A Nuclear Weapon?

Who cares? Why the double standard. If Iran isnt allowed to have nukes then why is Israel? Iran is at least part of the IAEA Israel is not and does not have inspectors. Neither does the US. How fair is this? We have already ascertained that Iran is not an aggressive nation no matter how much government propaganda is spouted. Israel has killed more people and innocent people in the past 50 years than Iran by far. Why would Iran bring one nuke over here to the US when if they let the nuke go we would flatten them? Dont you sheeple think of crap like this? This is all about oil and their resources that is all. That is all its been about since 1912 with Iran. Sigh. Tide I know you know history too that is what is annoying.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Because people think Irans leaders wouldnt hesitate to use them. These are some of the same people who strap bombs to themselves and blow themself up. It is my opinion they wouldn't hesitate to use them. I am not saying I am right. I also think a majority of muslims and iranians are decent peace loving people. Dont think Ahmejinedad is. I also have never claimed to be an expert on Iran, like some here do. These are just my opinions. And yes, I get it deadflag. Everything the US does is some kind of set up so they can go to war. You have made it abundantly clear on this point. Still waiting for all the inside info you have that proves this. Not saying it isnt possible, however, it isnt fact. Unless you are an expert in foreign affairs, live in Iran, a expert on middle east politics, work for the IAEA, CIA, or something else that makes you in the know, stop pretending you are smarter then everyone else that disagrees with you. You know what they say about people who have to resort to insults....

[edit on 24-9-2008 by tide88]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
reply to post by mybigunit

Because people think Irans leaders wouldnt hesitate to use them. These are some of the same people who strap bombs to themselves and blow themself up. It is my opinion they wouldn't hesitate to use them. I am not saying I am right. I also think a majority of muslims and iranians are decent peace loving people. Dont think Ahmejinedad is. I also have never claimed to be an expert on Iran, like some here do. These are just my opinions. And yes, I get it deadflag. Everything the US does is some kind of set up so they can go to war. You have made it abundantly clear on this point. Still waiting for all the inside info you have that proves this. Not saying it isnt possible, however, it isnt fact. Unless you are an expert in foreign affairs, live in Iran, a expert on middle east politics, work for the IAEA, CIA, or something else that makes you in the know, stop pretending you are smarter then everyone else that disagrees with you. You know what they say about people who have to resort to insults....

Listen I dont claim to know it all and I know that wasnt targeted at me but I just want to point this out. I dont know a lot but what I do have is common sense and I listen to my gut. I look at the big picture and what I see does not coincide with what my government is telling me. What I say is an opinion also but history is on my side.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join