It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone watching Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's speech at the UN?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The President of Iran is speaking now on CNN at the UN.
His words are quite beautiful and he speaks of a world that I would like to live in.
When it hits You Tube I will post the link (or if anyone else sees it first please post it)
He doesn't sound like the devil during his speech, his views were for rights, peace and love for the people around the world. It was actually quite inspiring. Anyone else see it and have thoughts?

Here is the link to the speech Thank you Mark38
UN Speech

THANK YOU MARK38 for finally finding a link for the whole speech!!!!!!

[edit on 23-9-2008 by SEEWHATUDO]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I have been watching some of it and typing here lol. Yes he has said some nice things. That is his job as a politician hoping the world will not hurt him and his country. I don't think we here in America are the great Satan however.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by vance

No I don't think America is the great Satan either but America's politicians and PTB are a completely different story imo.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

Yes, I watched it. I don't think there were any representatives there from the U.S. while he was speaking. That speaks volumns to me. Maybe he is not as bad as we have been lead to believe. His speech was inspiring, I thought. Is our government telling us the truth about anything??

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vance

I don't think we here in America are the great Satan however.

Perhaps not, but you wouldn't have a tough time convincing me that our leadership is. More specifically, the international banking elite that took over this country a long time ago now.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I need help finding an internet version of his speech so we can post it for all to hear.
I have tried You tube, CNN and the UN site but have come up empty.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So, those of you who find his words, "beautiful," and "inspiring," I wonder whether you are willing to live in a world in which Islam is the only allowable religion?

He wasn't speaking about Judaism or Chistianity.

You DO realize that, right?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

Yea maybe that is true in a lot of cases. That is why I exercise my right to vote when not happy about politics.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
looks like he'll be on larry king live tonight
www.cnn.com...

talking about the U.S. presidental candidates...

If the media isn't afraid to interview this guy like they have also done in the past, then why should the president be afraid to have direct talks with him?

[edit on 23-9-2008 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

I'm sorry Jack, I don't have nothing but ignorance in finances so I can't comment actually on any international banking conspiracy. I would be speaking from a point of almost total ignorance of the matter lol.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
So, those of you who find his words, "beautiful," and "inspiring," I wonder whether you are willing to live in a world in which Islam is the only allowable religion?

Actually Yes, I did realize that. But he spoke of love, beauty, and nature. I don't care what God he worships..that is his choice and I respect his decision.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Here is an article from CBS still trying to find video:

Iran's President...

This article does leave out all the positives that he spoke about.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zippy1958

Actually Yes, I did realize that. But he spoke of love, beauty, and nature. I don't care what God he worships..that is his choice and I respect his decision.

Yes, but he doesn't respect yours. That was my point.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

Hey man I am just trying to get to the bottom of this mystery.
He words were "beautiful" and very "inspiring", he used words like rights, love, peace. He spoke of the world without bloodshed and plenty for all to have without hate.
I was quite surprised by my reaction to his words since we have been told that this man is the devil. I am just trying to understand.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I watched it and it was a very well written speech. It does not matter what we Americans think about the contents or whether we believe him. It's the world in general that matters. Our current administration, who could be called Evil, and the PTB, have created a global environment that will be receptive to his words. By trying to be "Team America, World Police" we (the government, not the 'sheeple' who follow them) have created a very anti-American sentiment amongst the world populace. Now that our economy is on the brink of failure, we will need the world to help bail us out, and there is a good chance the the rest of the world will tell us to 'sod off'! But if a certain technological 'Prophet' is correct, we will survive and come out all the better in the end!

Web Bot's Predictions for October 7th, 2008

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
its amazing several topics on here are raging about evil iran and the few of us brave enough and not blinded enough to step away from the iran evil bomb them all rhetoric get rewarded with somthing like this

please someone find the U.N. speech i missed it

he may not be ghandi but he sure as hell isnt the satan he gets painted as

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Yet he was. This is a religious war.

And what a natural thing for man. To take some other guy's word for it. To kill a father, a daughter, for "God". The arrogance...

Because man co-opted God and proceeded onto the task of buying your soul. Through religion! My God...? Absolute power always 'wins'. Jesus would be rolling in His grave.

Then, there's The News. There is so very much for the sophisticated paradigm to implement. I haven't even had time to read between corporate's lines. The Inffermation Age.

It has been predicted. On these very boards, as a matter of course.

Stay close to your loved ones as we get through or don't. But know -- this is happening.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zippy1958

Yes, but he doesn't respect yours. That was my point.

So since he does not respect mine, then I shouldn't respect his??? How does that help anything??? That is what causes war and that is what is wrong with this world.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
reply to post by Night Watchman

Hey man I am just trying to get to the bottom of this mystery.
He words were "beautiful" and very "inspiring", he used words like rights, love, peace. He spoke of the world without bloodshed and plenty for all to have without hate.
I was quite surprised by my reaction to his words since we have been told that this man is the devil. I am just trying to understand.

If you are really trying to understand then do some research on the man. His words are not always so beautiful and inspiring. Here is an excerpt from the NY Times following an address he made at Columbia University last september:

www.nytimes.com...

He said that there were no homosexuals in Iran — not one — and that the Nazi slaughter of six million Jews should not be treated as fact, but theory, and therefore open to debate and more research.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I would very much like to see and hear that same heartfelt world peace and togetherness sentiment expressed by President Ahmahdinejad when he is at home, speaking to his people. I can suspect translations of his words that are done by the U.S. MSM, but should I also suspect translations of his words into English that are done by his own people?

Let me tell you, those words spoken at home are words of war and dominance and anihlation and intolerance.

I will hope this represents a desire to walk the walk. I think the whole world could breathe a tentative sign of relief if that were so. I wish it to be so. Let us pray.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join