It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO in Esquimalt, but need more info!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I am inquiring about a possible UFO sighting in Esquimalt, Victoria, BC, Canada, that happened last night at about 0100 hrs. My wife has informed me that a friend of hers (elderly woman) saw it hovering near the Esquimalt Naval Base at about 0100hrs for about 4 hours.

She reported that the lights were so intense (brightness) that it woke her and her husband up and began to observe this lights from their balcony. There were 3 lights, one White, Blue, Red and it kept interchanging positions for 4 hours.

She said that she started to look for her video camera or still camera but couldn't find them. Then they started to get scared as they thought about being abducted, so they went inside and tried to sleep it off. She is so anxious in knowing what these lights were and trying to find if anyone else saw them.

The lady and her husband are about 80 something years old, so I don't think they will be lying about something like that, and being that they were scared probably didn't help in finding a camera.

I am asking Canadians who live in that area (Esquimalt, Victoria Island) to investigate and see if this was in fact an UFO incident or something else.

I have tried to find more info on the net but I have come out empty so far.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Edit: I have not spoken with this couple as they are not within my reach, this accounts are theirs and told to my wife......accuracy may vary.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by TheEnlightenedOne]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
First I've heard of it.

JK - Victoria

join