It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things Changing, causing worry for you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I don't know what kind of change is coming, but I think it is. Of course, I'm not that fond of how the world has been working recently, so I'm not convinced it'll be a bad thing. Maybe it won't, maybe it will.

But that's okay. I'll deal with it when it comes, do the best I can to help others deal with it, and adjust.

For right now, what you do today is more important than what you will do in the future. Unless you have God-like powers, the world will go the way it'll go regardless of whether you figure it all out or not. It's hard, but try to focus on doing small, helpful things today. For me, taking action to make someone else's life a little better on a level that I can affect helps me deal with the fear of all the things I can't affect.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

Is it really worry or fear you are experiencing? Or is it something else? Like wanting or anticipation? Is that what's really troubling you? You can't understand why you want it, why you want to watch it all come down vicariously.
PS: This is isn't really to you, more to me

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by flyindevil

I dont believe that's what it is for me. Like i said i seem to be preoccupied latley with everything going on that nothing seems to make sence anymore. Just seems to be an effortless rambling day in and day out while I/we wait for everything to go down.

But in the end who know, it could be just me thinking way to much and letting things get to me.

<< 1   >>

join