It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking! Barack Obama's Initials are "B.O"!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Could this be all we are going to get if we elect Obama to the Presidency? Do we want the international media, particularly the French, picking up on this?

"B.O." of course is an abbreviated reference to "Body Odor" in American culture.

This could spell disaster for America as we will become the laughing stock of the international community. "Hey, look! There goes a dumb stinky American who elected that President, Mr. B.O.!" I think we are about to make a huge mistake. In the darkness of our failing economy, wars abroad, and falling value of our currency, the last thing we need is a President with silly initials.

Of course, he could bypass this whole thing by using his full name, Barack Hussein Obama (for the initials BHO), but of course that is harder to say and the media (and Obama) would like to suppress that Islamic-sounding middle name so he remains popular.

Already I've seen some members in BTS as well as ATS refer to Senator Barack Hussein Obama as "B.O." I wonder when the media is going to pick up on this?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

Are you suggesting that BO smells bad?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Not on a woman. Unless, you know, its "low". But, back on topic, we can't call him "Hussein", so I assume the middle initial will be OUT of the history books (remember the tradition of Presidents--FDR=Franklin D. Roosevelt, JFK=John F. Kennedy). Barack Obama will be "BO" and YES, it smells bad!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

They're going to name highschools after him. And warships. USS BO. BO High. BO International Airport. Seriously, if you want your leader to be respected out there in the world, don't worry about his initials. The world won't even think about his initials. And I'm sure he'll do a much better job getting respected in the world, than GWB.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

Yes...

Its very funny...

In the Tradition of American Presidents, we should address him but Using his 3 names...

FDR
JFK
GWB

And so on...

BUT, in accordence with new Politically Correct Laws, we cannot refer to his middle name, Hussain, because we could be called Racist.

So, in order not to offend people, address him as BO only...

Because it would not be nice to mention his Islamic Middle name, why, that would bring up MANY questions, and no one wants that...

So, BO it is...

new topics

top topics

join