It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights over Amsterdam (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Amsterdam
There are seen strange lights above Amsterdam by lots of people. The police think they are Chinese lanterns but some say lanterns don’t glitter different colors. More people are saying they saw saucers flying over Amsterdam. A few people managed to film this event on sight.
The orbs were flying at night time around 1:30 AM there were five of them someone claimed .And they flew I a straight line next to each other.Air traffic pilots were diverting from the lights the woman says. Like they were aware of what was in front of them.
I’m going to see how things evolve around this sighting.

The video is from a local news station and is spoken in Dutch
sorry for that!

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If I was an alien Amsterdam would be near the top of my 'places to visit' list too

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I walked outside last night in the MIdwest and it took my breath away. I literally felt like I was the bigscreen at an old time drive in movie at closing time.

Lights were in groups of at least twos all over the sky. I called my kids out to verify and asked them if they had ever noticed so many stars. As kids will they just poo pooed it and enjoyed looking, afterwards they did admit there were alot of stars.

It is a great time to see UFOs. Can I explain why? Nope. Is something ramping up that deserves observation? Yep.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient1
If I was an alien Amsterdam would be near the top of my 'places to visit' list too

Yeah maybe thats why it bursted into colors..
they are pretty stoned upthere.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Nice report,

what roughly are the witnesses saying - what do they think they saw ?

DYST

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

It seems they show up everywhere and we all just watch and observe the maybe most magnificent time in the human era

new topics

top topics

join