It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Bans Reporters From Her Meeting With World Leaders.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
I'd be all for her if she knew what she was doing or had any prior experience facing serious world issues raging on around us. But she doesn't.

Well, I guess it's a good thing she isn't running for President then isn't it? And don't give me that crap about McCain dying in office either.

No. I want power. Strength. Integrity. Honesty. Realism.

Not somebody who parades around pretending to have those values.

So I'm guessing your in fierce opposition to Obama then?

The hardest decision she's ever had to make was whether or not to cooperate with the court regarding firing a local librarian because she wouldn't ban a book and a state trooper who is in a custody dispute with her sister.

You have no idea of the facts in either of those cases do you? Obviously not. Do a bit of research my friend.

Just cause the MSM reports something, doesn't make it true.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Palin will be VICE PRESIDENT. Have you seen how much influence and power Dick Cheney has over our social, political, and foreign policies. It would be a mistake to scoff at the idea of the VP position not being a big deal. She is the second most important person in our government, that is bigger than "a hawky maawm."

And yes, absolutely. Obama is a worm just like McCain is. Obama has 140 days of experience. How is he going to say he's going to lead us in these trying times? He's turned belly up for all sorts of special interest group.

We're given two equal "evils." With almost equal experience levels, and people clashing heads for what they can't see are two peas in a pod.

You can continue your right wing slant and act like "libs" are the reason for the downfall of America, but you split the responsibility for having your head the same place you claim they have it.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

The point is....
She has no idea what she is doing on a international platform. It's bad enough that the world currently thinks we are all a bunch of redneck cowboys running around shootin' our six-shooters like Yosemite Sam.....

Some ultra-religious nut-job hockey mom with her finger on the button is EXACTLY what we need to repair our good standing in the world.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
HAHAhahaha, Palin is such a joke for heaven's sake. Anybody who votes for McCain/Palin is the same persons' who voted Bush in.

Media is not allowed to hear Palin talk because she's basically a freakin Hockey Mom from Alaska and that's it. Somehow she miraculously became Governor and now she's running for VP???? This is an absolute joke.

Like somebody said earlier, she is eye candy and thats it. Tape her mouth up and let her just stand there looking half way decent.

on another note, rumor has it that Biden will step down because of health concerns and Obama will team up with Hillary

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

An Obama/Clinton ticket would bring down America faster than you could imagine. Have you ever seen a pack of hyenas feed on an ox carcass? I don't know if America has enough hundred dollar bills to wipe the blood off the faces of Barack/Hillary ticket. And with the way the Clintons conduct business, Obama would sleep with one eye open and a gun under his pillow.

<< 1   >>

join