It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr Bush will own your home!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I just had a realization. This "bailout" they are pushing through will in effect sell all outstanding mortgages to the US Government. So what this means is that technically the bank doesn't own your home anymore (until you pay it in whole) - Bush and his cronies do!

So what better way to control people than to threaten them with losing their home if they don't tow the line.

You want to protest our latest law? You just lost your home - we just foreclosed on you.

I know most of you are thinking "yeah right as if..."...but stranger things have happened!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

Its actually the Federal Reserve that would own your home not the US Gov

I think that something is going to happen this weekend but im not the one to call it

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ok so who is in charge of teh federal reserve duh, the Neo Conservatives are in charge of it, that would be Bush and his cronies.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well he better get on with it! Theres a heck of alot of repairs needed!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Well he better get on with it! Theres a heck of alot of repairs needed!

Amen! Perfectly said. They can fix mine up too! These days I'd rather live in the wild with all the fear mongering happening. The government screws up and the government tries to fix it. This only leads to one conclusion. " The government screws it up again".

The other sad part about this is that America is split as a nation ( democrat & republican ), split on thought and ideas, split on population etc... With so much being split, I'm afraid there's no chance of all American going to Washington DC to protest and demand liability of our government officials involved. How convenient is that.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Don't swing on this one cause three strikes and Illuminati Bush
is out and we are three time losers.

911, IRAQ, 700 Billion

See Ya suckers.

Gee.. who was president during ENRON.. yeah that was small time
thievery.

new topics

top topics

join